Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cults in Galway?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Perrin wrote: »
    Just to say that some friends of mine while walking through town got persuaded to come onto a double decker bus where some ppl tried to persuade them to join there cult in exchange for their house and all their worldly possessions

Was it these guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

has anybody seen the guys that wear dark navy velvet flares, waistcoats, and hats??.....ive seen them loads of times walking down shop street but dunno what the story s.

Was it this guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Buglim

has anybody seen the guys that wear dark navy velvet flares, waistcoats, and hats??.....ive seen them loads of times walking down shop street but dunno what the story s.

Hi W

These are apprentice carpenters, wookworkers etc form southern Germany. I've been told by the brother (no finer source of the truth) that at the end of the apprenticeship they travel around for a few months with all the traditional gear on.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 wickerman07

cheers buglim....your brother speaks the truth.

Its the guy on the right of this image....

http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Gesellen1.jpg/220px-Gesellen1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Was on Gumtree earlier and there is an add for cult "come join me ".

Bet there loads of heads joining everyone fed up of the way our country is going.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Seaneh wrote: »
    This the thousands of eejits in galway who believe that Charcoal is a good kebab shop and they aren't just as bad as kebab house pecause they've never had a good kebab in their lives.

No such thing as a good kebab in galway, Charcoal is fecking muck.

Give me Al Kebabish in Athlone or Isakanders in Dublin anyday over the chewy crap in a cheap pita pocket that passes for a kebab in this fecking town!

Besides that, me likes Galway.

Pffft you dont go to the Kebab House on Dominick St for a Kebab, you go for what i normally get, Monster Burger with everything except tomato and Large Curry Cheese Chips with Garlic Sauce all over it:

P1020087.jpg

YUM YUM YUM

Dont knock it til ya tried it, Kebab House, I Love You.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

We're having a free get acquainted session at our resort this weekend.

How much is this free resort weekend?

It's free!

And when is this weekend?

It's this weekend.

Uh-huh, and how much does it cost?

Um, it's free.

I see, and when is it?

It's this weekend.

And what are you charging for this free weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Leader!
    Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Leader!
    Leader! Leader...

Batman! ... I mean Leader!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Oh! A lima bean that looks just like the Leader! I'll put it with the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Wait, I'm confused about the movie. So the cops knew that internal affairs were setting them up?

• Advertisement
Advertisement