Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a phone that has a very good battery life for under 100 euro!

• 27-04-2009 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have been through a lot of phones, Blackberry, Palm, LG Viewty.... etc. However, I have decided to go back to basics! I am looking for a phone that is more or less standard. I only really want a very good battery life. Ideally it would be under 100 euro. I don't mind if it is a few years old either as I will prob get a second hand one.

Anybody got any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭paul.irl

Nokia 1200 or 1208. Really basic phones but the battery lasts forever! Use one for a spare SIM and easily holds 1-2 weeks depending usuage!

Not sure whether you want to go that basic mind... The integrated flash lamp is quite handy though! And for 100€ you'd even be able to get 2-3 handsets :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eskimo

Sony Ericsson have INCREDIBLE battery life, even with heavy usage. Like seriously incredible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

The Nokia 5130 on 02 has the same battery as the Nokia 6230i which was brilliant for battery life, decent phone, might suit you but any other feedback from anyone on the 5130 should help you too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

A refurbed nokia 6310i

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

eskimo wrote: »
    Sony Ericsson have INCREDIBLE battery life, even with heavy usage. Like seriously incredible.

SonyEricsson K770i. ?99 on 3. When I was using it I got about 4-5 days with normal usage. Great phone for the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

nokia 3109 or 3110 or a sony ericsson switched to 2g mode.

Advertisement