Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saints Row 2 DLC

Options
  • 27-04-2009 1:26pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey there, did anyone get this yet? It's on 360 and PSN. I'll be firing up my SR2 again this week to get it finished (just the Ultor missions left to do). Very fun game, very much what GTA IV was supposed to be for me - I preferred the humour and silliness to the "grit" and realism of GTA.

[edit]
    News here with a delightful video hosted by Gary Busey :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Saw the name Tera Patrick and was imediately interested but heard the DLC is not great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Apparently it's 3 new missions that can all be done in 10 minutes each..... that's fairly crap value there! i think i'll be passing anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Apparently it's 3 new missions that can all be done in 10 minutes each..... that's fairly crap value there! i think i'll be passing anyway.

Agreed. Also if I want Tera Patrick riding shotgun I'll use the internet, that's what it's for! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Gonna wait for the 3 DLCs come out and get them together hopefully on pc.

Finished Sr2 in Coop other night, played the whole game in the space of 2 weeks in online coop. Much fun was had :)

if doing coop crank it up to highest difficulty bit easy with 2 people.

Advertisement