Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony W595 - Sound disappears

• 27-04-2009 2:08pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys,
    Maybe you maybe able to assist.

Got a new SE W595 there about 6 weeks ago or so. What seems to be happening is that when I am talking to people the sound drops for about 5 seconds and this is occuring every minute or 2.

I have full bars on the phone and it happens in all locations.

Any ideas? I has never been dropped.

Will meteor take it back and give me a new one, I am on a contract.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

Try taken out the battery and after you put it back in reset the factory settings.. it's a long shot but may work

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Thanks,
    I will retry that, want to back up all my calender entries and contacts first though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Use both the Sony software and the MyPhoneexplorer software to back it up. Reset it and the Sony Updates will reinstall the firmware. Then you can restore your contacts etc.

if it remains problematic the likes of http://www.mprc.ie/ will look at it, as it is within guarantee. Beware of them sending it off for long periods though.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

Yeah in alot of cases mprc will send se phones off to poland or some place and loose them lol

Advertisement