Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brian Cowen is totally deluded

Options
  • 27-04-2009 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

What planet is this deluded nutter on.

We have to get rid of these people before they destroy us all.

Brian has claimed

"Ireland would go down in history as one of the first countries to tackle the global recession."

He used the opportunity to give a wide-ranging and robust defence of the Government's economic actions and solutions.

He told the party faithful that Ireland's response had been "unprecedented in its breadth, its speed and its force".

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/history-will-hail-our-rescue-plan-says-taoiseach-1720697.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

conlonbmw wrote: »
    Brian has claimed
    He told the party faithful that Ireland's response had been "unprecedented in its breadth, its speed and its force".

Oh yeah:confused:
    "VAT go up, VAT go down. Vat go up...."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

to be fair to the guy i mean.... eh actually i cant come up with anything to defend him. hhhhmmmmmm. ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Political Party Leader in giving self-congratulatory speech at Party Conference shocker..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,078 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Brian has claimed

"Ireland would go down."

I removed the flannel.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

You know you've got serious national issues when your national leader draws down a higher salary than the President of the United States and celebrates his position by jumping on the back of a trailer in his home town and starts singing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭zootroid

Brian has claimed

"Ireland would go down in history as one of the first countries to tackle the global recession."

He used the opportunity to give a wide-ranging and robust defence of the Government's economic actions and solutions.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/history-will-hail-our-rescue-plan-says-taoiseach-1720697.html

He really is an idiot. While the recession was beginning to take hold last July, he kept going on about the fundamentals being sound.

He is part of the reason (while minister for finance) for creating a property bubble in the country, as well as failing to ensure effective regulation of the banks. The governments solution to the recession is to increase taxes, which will only further damage the economy, rather than tackle the issues as to why costs are higher in this country than elsewhere, all of which he presides over.

How anyone has any confidence in him is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I wish they would call an election so we can get rid of them idiots...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

i would probobly vote for fianna gail now, except for enda kenny. he hasnt a notion either. Labour in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Brian Cowen: "Lets tax our way out of this one lads, the people won't say a thing to us, and sure when it all goes tits up we'll be well off and well out!"

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Fooz

We badly need a change - ok so the alternative is not that hot, but it has to be some bit better than this shower. How the f. do we get a general election going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,680 ✭✭✭Trampas

with Blind (Cowen) leading the Blind (Lenihan) country it will be a long time before we move out of the R.

I wish FG would get rid of Edna as leader.

I think more people would vote for FG if Edna wasn't leading

Fooz wrote: »
    How the f. do we get a general election going?
    We the people need to act and protest like the French do, not sit back and think that someone else will voice our opinions for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 deiseee

will anyone eve be happy with our government. thats it i'm running for taoiseach

deiseee wrote: »
    will anyone eve be happy with our government. thats it i'm running for taoiseach
    Certainly not with the clowns we have in at the minute and the "Puppet Greens" along side them. Dustin the Turkey would make a better leader !

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

Is he deluded, i think not. He seems to know exactly what he wants to do and that is the problem.

Cowen the barbarian is never wrong! The whole country is wrong and he will destroy us all to prove us wrong.

Advertisement