Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta on Chorus Cable?

Options
  • 27-04-2009 4:12pm

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has lost setanta on chorus cable? Or has it just moved? All our channels moved around in order and we can't find setanta now.

Can't ring chorus cause I'm not exactly a chorus customer....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Cos UPC has upgraded the Nagravision to version 3, your dodgy box probably won't pick it up. A few channels remain unencrypted, but you're going to have to either buy a satilite, or get a sub for chorus.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭velocirafter

or upgrade the firmware on the box.... :rolleyes:

No dodgy box. When we moved in there was a cable in the wall that's hooked up to Chorus Cable. We still receive all of the channels we were receiving except setanta. Just wondering if this happened anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

this happened when paramount changed to comedy central. now where paramount once was is living

Yeah I miss paramount alright but the extra CSI's are great! :)
    Now if I can just work out if Setanta is gone for good or do I just need to search for it and programme it in....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

a cable has been cut, should be fixed soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

the misses wants to know where the hell 3e is gone. Did anybody track this down ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

the_syco wrote: »
    Cos UPC has upgraded the Nagravision to version 3, your dodgy box probably won't pick it up. A few channels remain unencrypted, but you're going to have to either buy a satilite, or get a sub for chorus.

eh,mine works fine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭georgem25

the misses wants to know where the hell 3e is gone. Did anybody track this down ?

I really miss this - did a search in case it moved but no luck finding it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

or upgrade the firmware on the box.... :rolleyes:
    no firmware to fix it yet. no hack has been made for nagra3

dodgy box is dead in most places in Ireland, strangely, limerick is unnaffected yet. but its only a matter of time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement