Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio

Options
  • 27-04-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any cheap enough sport physio in Carlow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Cuchulain

Tony Devine in Leighlinbridge is quite excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

or you could try the physio students in the college, they use it as part of their studies, only 4th years are allowed to touch people, so its just expierence their getting. €10 for non-students i think it was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

I actually found one in graig, sleaty road brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭steder

I used the one in barrowside business park on slatey road.Carmel there is excellent.Think its called carlow sports and rehabilition center.

Yeh that was the place, very impressed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 BendTheBar

steder wrote: »
    I used the one in barrowside business park on slatey road.Carmel there is excellent.Think its called carlow sports and rehabilition center.
    RealistSpy wrote: »
    Yeh that was the place, very impressed!

sorry to drag an old thread up but does anyone have a contact number for Carmel ?

a few years ago she looked after an injury for me when she was working out of the riverside gym but have since lost her number

if anyone has it can you send it on by PM please?

thanks

I actually dont have it at the moment, I will try get it for you before the end of the day.

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BendTheBar

RealistSpy wrote: »
    I actually dont have it at the moment, I will try get it for you before the end of the day.

GL

great , thanks v. much

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Quiet Lurker

This guy, Clint Wilkie, comes with a great reputation. http://www.revahealth.com/physiotherapy/ireland/county-carlow/carlow-town/clint-wilkie-barrow-spinal-and-sports-physiotherapy-carlow
    Several people I know have been to him and found him really good, and sensible too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 teelady

I second Clint Wilkie by a million! Excellent. I had very bad injuries and he fixed them all. €50 a session, or was last time, and he advocates helping yourself and least amount of sessions. Not into money!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

Tony Devine in leighlinbridge is excellent... i had a bad back and he sorted it in just one session.. also might i add he is very reasonably priced:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

dexter647 wrote: »
    Tony Devine in leighlinbridge is excellent... i had a bad back and he sorted it in just one session.. also might i add he is very reasonably priced:)

+1

Advertisement