Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyle sports new account

Options
  • 27-04-2009 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭

Just wondering is there any catches to opening up a new account with boyle sports as i do a few bet on the soccer and noticed it says "200 worth of free bets when you open a account"???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

tv3 wrote: »
    Just wondering is there any catches to opening up a new account with boyle sports as i do a few bet on the soccer and noticed it says "200 worth of free bets when you open a account"???

No, just click the t&c's button and it will outline how you get the free bets. You won't neccessarily get €200 worth, unless you qualify for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭timaaaaay

Yes there are catches - you need to place so many bets to get the free bets that they may well have restricted you to nothing before you get to claim them all if it appears to them that you look like you know what you're doing when betting on soccer.

They are a joke of a company. I had a few winning bets in the one week despite being in a loss overall and they restricted me to winning about 20c on soccer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 lilywhites1982

I've been gambling with Boylesports for the last few months, if you're a regular bettor then the €200 free bets are definitely worth it, if not then maybe not as good. They have some good Cashback specials, the one with Robbie Keane got me €150 squids back. Paddy Power are pretty good as well but Boylesports would be my fav, well for the meantime atleast!

Advertisement