Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP - Career Investigation Report

Options
  • 27-04-2009 4:36pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hey, im doin my career investigation report for LCVP and i need 2 entry paths into the career of secondary school teaching.

I have one which is Arts Degree in pretty much any Uni, then H.Dip.

What would be another one??

all help really appreciated

tanx
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭.:FuZion:.

Just go to www.qualifax.ie and there will be loads there. Just type in what your looking for and then get the info off your chosen course. Hope that helps anyways. :cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

.:FuZion:. wrote: »
    Just go to www.qualifax.ie and there will be loads there. Just type in what your looking for and then get the info off your chosen course. Hope that helps anyways. :cool:

site is down due to maintenance at the mo but ill have a look later on, tanx

dannym08 wrote: »
    site is down due to maintenance at the mo but ill have a look later on, tanx

Disaster. Thats how I did mine anyways, worked out perfect. If your really stuck PM me and I can have a look thru my UCC handbook thing I was given. Sure it doesnt even matter what you actually put in there.

I handed my completed portfolio last week, do you have extra time?? Some pple in my class only had 2 modules done..... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

.:FuZion:. wrote: »
    Disaster. Thats how I did mine anyways, worked out perfect. If your really stuck PM me and I can have a look thru my UCC handbook thing I was given. Sure it doesnt even matter what you actually put in there.

I handed my completed portfolio last week, do you have extra time?? Some pple in my class only had 2 modules done..... :rolleyes:

im only in 5th so i don have ta complete the whole portfolio till nxt yr.

i have till nxt week to give it to the teacher so i can do it some time durin the week dares no rush on it.

tanx anyways

dannym08 wrote: »
    im only in 5th so i don have ta complete the whole portfolio till nxt yr.

i have till nxt week to give it to the teacher so i can do it some time durin the week dares no rush on it.

tanx anyways

Ah right. I supposed your not too pushed for time so. :pac: No bothers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭xXx-Ginny-xXx

hey this cud be too late..altho your only in 5th
    sum unis have courses that are specifically secondary teaching courses..it depends on the subjects tho
    nuim-any of the science subs an maths
    st. angelas-home ec
    ul-pe,english,science,geog

these courses have the h dip integrated

i did secondary teachin 4 my ci..got a distinction last year..:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement