Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edinburgh: Heineken Cup Final

Options
  • 27-04-2009 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Guys, Gals and fellow Rugby Lovers.....

I have my tickets, I have my camper van and my ferry ticket..........Now I need to find out a few things as I have never been to Edinburgh......

Where can I park the camper? Preferably near the city as my group will not wanna walk very far at 6am after a savage night celebrating a tremendous win!! and is it free parking on streets?

Last year we were very lucky in Cardiff as we got there very early sat morning and parked at the castle, walking distance to the stadium and the town. Would love it if we could get something like that, even though I know the stadium is out a bit!

Any body got any opinions?!?

Thanks!! :pac:

Comments

Will you do the decent thing and support Leinster when Muster get beaten next week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SuperFatCat

Of course I will.............but its not gonna happen, so you do the decent thing and accept that Munster will win!!
    I dont wanna make this thread into a vicious debate over who's better, we're all Irish, so if you dont wanna help me out, then dont reply!!! Thanks!!!!!

Of course I will.............but its not gonna happen, so you do the decent thing and accept that Munster will win!!
    I dont wanna make this thread into a vicious debate over who's better, we're all Irish, so if you dont wanna help me out, then dont reply!!! Thanks!!!!!

I tease of course but I'm glad you will still be going regardless of the out come :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SuperFatCat

Hell yes, one of the best, most craziest rugby weekends....it shall not be missed!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 eddie1690

:Dpay parking we got a ticket but they cant serve it as out of state:D
    try mortan hall camping prity central
    any spares as we have none and are travling anyway:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 IPWS

Can you tell us where you parked up in Cardiff.

Hoping to head there on the 20th of May.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 rep8888

good luck with the rugby
    if you are just looking for parking and not a site edinburgh ice rink has a large open car park and is right next to murryfield stadium

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

I loled

Advertisement