Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMS Delivery Reports: Sent to Person X, but Delivery Report says Person Y..... umm...

• 27-04-2009 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

My two-week-old LG Cookie has had a few problems so today I sent it back to be replaced. Yesterday I had a really strange problem with it that I've never come across before on any phone.

The following happened five times in the past 24 hours. I sent a text to "John," then the delivery report said "Delivered to Mark." So I thought I'd sent it to the wrong person and checked my sent messages folder but it said I had indeed sent it to John, like I thought. And then John replied. So it definitely did send to John. So why did it say "Delivered to Mark"??

This happened four more times when I texted different people in my contacts list.

I'm on Meteor...
    Has anyone seen this happening before??

(Please Note: John and Mark may or may not actually exist.)

Advertisement