Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo Treasure Hunt !

• 27-04-2009 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

Changed at request from OP.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

We did a real Photo Treasure Hunt last year for DCC.

It was a great day out. Satrting in Camden St & finishing in Laragh, Wicklow.

I still have a copy of the clues if anyone here would like to do it. It's all set up with points etc.

Any takers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Sounds good, you can replace my OP with the details if you want :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 karenryan43

just found your post on boards i would be really interested in getting a hold of them clue of they would be still relevant

thanks karen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

What's a photo treasure hunt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,447 ✭✭✭✭phog

CabanSail wrote: »
    We did a real Photo Treasure Hunt last year for DCC.

It was a great day out. Satrting in Camden St & finishing in Laragh, Wicklow.

I still have a copy of the clues if anyone here would like to do it. It's all set up with points etc.

Any takers?

It's way to far for me but I'd love to try and organise one locally, can you send me the clues and how to run one? You can delay the sending until after this one is organised if you wish.

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Flossy Flossy

This sounds really interesting, I was hoping to take my friends on a driving tour ending up in Laragh, as its absolutely beautiful around there.

Advertisement