Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photography Website C&C

• 27-04-2009 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi, I just wanted to let people know that I updated my website alot, + I put up a shop section!

Check it out at : www.isarphotography.com and tell me what you think :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Doesn't do much for me,It's quite plain and you can also tell it's a clicpic site,If you have some time you should try designing one from scratch?

The site it's self is fine just not to my liking..Sorry

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Not a fan of the large image on the front image, I think a landscape shot that doesn't require scrolling of any sort would be better imho

Other then that its pretty much a clickpix's website for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i don't know enough about design to know whether something is industry-good or not, i just know what i like - so here goes:

some of the external links you've mentioned don't work - eg - the one to the band at the end of your news section.

there's a good few spelling and grammar mistakes which are to be expected seeing as english isn't your native tongue, so i'd get someone fluent to check them over for you. or i can if you like - pm me ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

its not bad
    theres plenty of info about you there so that is good for getting work but I would have been expecting a gallery section for a photographer so I would rename the projects section to Gallery or .
    There is nothing wrong with a bought in solution as long as the work on the site shows talent.

the design itself will not win any awards but it will do you are a photographer not a web designer

thought your photographs looked good.

Advertisement