Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster v Leinster - pre/during/post thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Serious session with Shane Byrne required. :)
    Gdep wrote: »
    can mcgeechan change his mind????? :confused:
    :D
    trout wrote: »
    didn't see this one coming
    Ditto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Gdep wrote: »
    can mcgeechan change his mind????? :confused:

No, but I'll be shocked(and disgusted) if Quinnlan isnt hammered with a very lengthy ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Fair play to Leinster, they deserved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Quinlan and Cullen are shaking hands now, and having a chat ... all seems amiable

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Well deserved. Congrats Leinster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

No, but I'll be shocked(and disgusted) if Quinnlan isnt hammered with a very lengthy ban.

Agree the ERC citing commision aren't blow overs and will more then likely give him 3 or 4 month ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Shivverz

Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Hi... what was final score?

My laptop died :mad:

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Brilliant.
    Hopefully we can go on to win the final now.
    I think I'd rather see Cardiff win tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

Munster (I'm a Leinster supporter)
    There have been some insufferably ignorant and arrogant Munster fans on userboards all over the country , making this victory all the sweeter :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Unshelved

Ireland by birth
    Leinster by the grace of BOD
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Leinster (I'm a Munster supporter)
    GWAN Leinster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Well done Leinster. Munster never showed up today.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

There have been some insufferably ignorant and arrogant Munster fans on userboards all over the country , making this victory all the sweeter :pac:

and you sir are a source of pride for your team?

Better team won on the day no question.

Good Luck in the final but my I dont think they will beat either of the two teams left. Hopefully im wrong as it would round off an excellent year to have an irish team win it. Ill be cheering for Leinster.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

yay! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Leinster (I'm a Leinster supporter)
    Mighty, mighty stuff from the men of Leinster..MOTM performances all over the field...amazing. Now get over to Murrayfield and make sure the cup stays in Ireland...Brilliant, brilliant rugby....more power to ye all, now where's that Blue scarf of mine....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭steod

Well done Leinster now lets make sure the Heinekin cup stays in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

WHATS THE SCORE???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Racing Flat

Leinster's miracle match.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Well done to Leinster from a Munster fan, you could see they wanted to prove everyone who said they couldn't do it wrong, great performance from Leinster. Now don't screw it up!!!!

• Advertisement

toomevara wrote: »
    Mighty, mighty stuff from the men of Leinster..MOTM performances all over the field...amazing. Now get over to Murrayfield and make sure the cup stays in Ireland...Brilliant, brilliant rugby....more power to ye all, now where's that Blue scarf of mine....:)

Leeds scarf doesn't count Toom :p

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

Leinster (I'm a Munster supporter)
    a great team performance, sexton was excellent when he came on, real pressure on that first kick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Think Munster and most of the neutral rugby world got caught up in the hype around Munster and thought all they had to do was turn up and win. Absolutely blown out of the water today. Congrats Leinster, I hope this was not their final and they can repeat that performance in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Leinster (I'm a Leinster supporter)
    Stev_o wrote: »
    Leeds scarf doesn't count Toom :p

lol....damn!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Brilliant stuff. Darcy defended like he did before his injury today.

It should also be a given now for the Lions 6.Ferris 7.Wallace 8.Heaslip. Oh and Cian Healy was fantastic around the fringes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Fantastic team game from Leinster! I just hope, against hope that they can deliver a similar performance in the final. I have faith they can. This game could be their real turning point with regards to banishing old ghosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Leinster 25

Munster 6.

Noopti wrote: »
    Fantastic team game from Leinster! I just hope, against hope that they can deliver a similar performance in the final. I have faith they can. This game could be their real turning point with regards to banishing old ghosts.

You'd be slightly worried for them that this was their peak match and that it might just take it out of them but hopefully it won't.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

What a cowardly little fecker than Quinlan is.
    Eye gouging Leo.

Guess that's why he's going on the Lions - give the South Africans a taste of their own medicine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Swich over to SS 3 now to see a fantastic performance by Barca v R. Madrid. Came from a goal down to lead 1 - 3. 42 mins.

Advertisement