Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautician

Options
  • 27-04-2009 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi,

Can someone recommend a beautician in the blanch/coolmine/clonsilla area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

There's a woman who works out her house in the Hazel lawn area that my aunt got her wedding make up done with and I got my debs make up done with. As far as I know she does manicures and waxing also. I'm not sure of her name but if you ring 11811 or one of those and ask for beautifician in the hazel lawn area they should be able to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I go to NAil and BEauty on the Main St in Blanchardstwon - 8216116

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭frizzefreckles

thanks i'll check both of those out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

There's a place on the Clonsilla Road too, just opposite the credit union/ Ulster Bank. It's called Beauty at...(some number, can't remember at the mo)...the woman that owns it used to work out of her house in Roselawn but now moved over here. She's lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There's a woman who works out her house in the Hazel lawn area that my aunt got her wedding make up done with and I got my debs make up done with. As far as I know she does manicures and waxing also. I'm not sure of her name but if you ring 11811 or one of those and ask for beautifician in the hazel lawn area they should be able to tell you.

Is it Theresa??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Quite possibly. It's been years since I went. That sounds familiar though.

Advertisement