Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POL20040 International Relations

Options
  • 27-04-2009 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Wondering does anyone have the exam guideline for this or was one given out? I missed the last 3 lectures/tutorials due to work.

Help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

AFAIK there isn't any exam guide.

In the last lecture Tobias said the exam will have 3 parts.

Multiple choice (1 mark negative marking) worth 40%

Essay question (Answer 1 question) worth 30%

Short Questions (Answer 2 questions) worth 30%

Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 RIP-sanity

I'm dreading this exam. Don't even know where to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Did he not give any sort of breakdown on topics? Thats pretty unusual.

Guess its gonna have to be waffle so Tobias. You asked for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 foireannj

the exams will run pretty much to the format that the previous exams on sis conform to. also, tobias did promise that hes going to try and fail everyone who doesn't come to class. based on that id say ask someone in the class for the notes that you missed.

pithather i thought he said four short questions, do 3Qs out of four from his section and 1 out of 3/4 from the e.u. section, each worth the same...?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Leonid

foireannj wrote: »
    the exams will run pretty much to the format that the previous exams on sis conform to. also, tobias did promise that hes going to try and fail everyone who doesn't come to class. based on that id say ask someone in the class for the notes that you missed.

pithather i thought he said four short questions, do 3Qs out of four from his section and 1 out of 3/4 from the e.u. section, each worth the same...?

You're referring to the first year module. The thread is about the follow up module in second/third year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement