Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant study english!!!

Options
  • 27-04-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

ok everything else is grand out.. i have absolutely no problem learning drawing after drawing for the likes of construction or tech graph bu when it comes to english it actually just makes me sick!!!! i dont know what it is about the subject but i just cant stand it, the thought of sitting down and writtin a 4 or 5 page essay on macbeth or the likes send shivers down my back!!
    anyone else the same way??? and please could someone help me as to how i might be able to get over this and manage to study it without wanting to through up???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 thescruff

stop moaning and get on with it.....we all had to, its your turn now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

click below to do my macbeth quiz and if it's better than studyin I'll stick up a few more macbeths

thescruff wrote: »
    stop moaning and get on with it.....we all had to, its your turn now.

ooohhh touchy......didn't get the points did we not? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Feck, I got 60% in that quiz :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭.:FuZion:.

creggy wrote: »
    Feck, I got 60% in that quiz :mad:

Sh*te I got the same. :mad: Stupid changing my mind every 2 seconds. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

.:FuZion:. wrote: »
    Sh*te I got the same. :mad: Stupid changing my mind every 2 seconds. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with 60. Do the next one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

croker1 wrote: »
    ok everything else is grand out.. i have absolutely no problem learning drawing after drawing for the likes of construction or tech graph bu when it comes to english it actually just makes me sick!!!! i dont know what it is about the subject but i just cant stand it, the thought of sitting down and writtin a 4 or 5 page essay on macbeth or the likes send shivers down my back!!
    anyone else the same way??? and please could someone help me as to how i might be able to get over this and manage to study it without wanting to through up???

I know how you feel. You really can't study English in the same manner as you study other subjects in my opinion. Unfortunately I realised that doing past papers is the best thing do now until June. I know, it's no fun.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭jkbrackens11

What quiz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭.:FuZion:.

pathway33 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with 60. Do the next one

I will after some revision. :pac: Keep the tests coming thou. :):p

Advertisement