Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steel Panther!!

• 27-04-2009 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Steel Panther are back. Maybe I'm a bit late to join the bandwagon, but I was just going through youtube, and saw the new video, Death To All But Metal. These lads are definitely going to bring metal back!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Every Monday night at The Key Club in Hollywood.
    They just signed to Universal I think, to put out an album of their own stuff.
    Saw them twice, ****ing halarious..

TK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

feel the steel is out in june, ive prebooked mine! what a band they just have the right amount of piss take and serious mixed together.

The drummer is the best ... STIX ZIDINYA:D

The bassist is gas,lexxy foxx i think! the image of the bassist from poison, and hes a idiot! anybody see the video of him and the red bull can??:D

They can whack out the covers too, no bother!

this song is great too

Dub18 wrote: »
    Steel Panther are back. Maybe I'm a bit late to join the bandwagon, but I was just going through youtube, and saw the new video, Death To All But Metal. These lads are definitely going to bring metal back!

There ya go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Those are some great solos.

Those are some great solos.

Your not a guitar player till you can have a face melting solo playing 2 guitars at the SAME time:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

These are the saviours of rock n' roll!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Metal Skool ****ing rock legends!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Ha Ha Ha - That video was fcuking quality !!!

Advertisement