Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Eircom Connection Problems

• 27-04-2009 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

hi, i recently hooked my replacement eircom netopia router up to my xbox 360 to use with Live but every time i try to connect it asks me to update the software, to which i agree and it tries to download only to fail citing no specific problems. 'Can't download the update. to test your connection......' is the response. I know, or at least think the xbox is not at fault as it used to work no problem with my other router. I can't remember ever changing settings on my original router. I thought it might be the cable but i have replaced that and it is the same. I cannot continue to test the network either as every time i do, it asks me to update, the same as above. It's a viscious circle I tell you!!!!!!!!!!! Any ideas? Thanks!!:) oh i'm not too sur if this is in the wrong place either so sorry in advance if it is!

Comments

Advertisement