Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas for the next carlow night

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 babybel21

ShayK1 wrote: »
    so, any interest in Bluemoose in the tower?
    We could meet for beers before hand... ??
    when are they playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Actually, there's a good band in the Tower on August the 8th I think.
    Would people be interested in that?

^ August 8th

^ August 8th
    cool i might go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

I'll be off on hols!! :D Sunshine here I come..............i hope, still have to book it

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Was listening to them online there and they sound ok now, was listening to a few cover versions they do and they are not bad. No clue about their own music or anything like that now

• Advertisement

Tom10 wrote: »
    Was listening to them online there and they sound ok now, was listening to a few cover versions they do and they are not bad. No clue about their own music or anything like that now

I don't know if they still do this but, they used to trade as Bluemoose (covers band) and Sonic Vista (originals band).

I don't know if they still do this but, they used to trade as Bluemoose (covers band) and Sonic Vista (originals band).

Ah see that makes more sense now as to why there were only cover versions about. Not bad either, their version of Maneater was good but that song is ridiculously catchy stuff anways

Okay I know bluemoose is gonna be the next night out, but looking ahead was thinking of sorting out a go-karting session. We'll need a few volunteer drivers to take to and from depending on how many are up for it.

HugoIrl wrote: »
    Okay I know bluemoose is gonna be the next night out, but looking ahead was thinking of sorting out a go-karting session. We'll need a few volunteer drivers to take to and from depending on how many are up for it.

Was thinking about go-karting recently so i'd definitely be on for that - wouldn't mind driving too, but idealy wouldn't mind being half cut doing it (to balance out my amazing driving skills with everybody else's level of skill :pac::pac::pac: I kid I kid)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

if im around I'll go .. im so slow too much weight. i'll drive also no issue with that

• Advertisement

I'd go too as would Nead21. I've no problem driving 3 more down with me. It'd have to be after August 15th though.

Cool cool, good to see a few interested. I can definitely say it'll be after the 15th of August. Probably nearer the end of August

weekend of 22nd defo out for me, as the following weekend most probably.

seems to be more of a guy thing by de looks of it aw well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

babybel21 wrote: »
    Only if you're willing to accept males are better drivers. ;)

SV wrote: »
    Only if you're willing to accept males are better drivers. ;)

well i cant drive so cant really argue with that one :)
    however i do think if ye're havin a male go karting thingy den de girls gotta meet up and have a ladies night out what ya say girls?
    :D

Ah I don't know really, more of a driving thing. I mean if you like driving or get any kinda kick from it go-karting is the job, but if no interest in cars not even drinking can make it fun :pac::pac:

well my oh will go i'd imagine kiab on this, a non regular boardisie, purple fighter may go also and shay said his oh will go too nead21, so that'd be 3 girls and if you go 4, and more may go yet. go karting can be fun for all sexes

patrickc wrote: »
    well my oh will go i'd imagine kiab on this, a non regular boardisie, purple fighter may go also and shay said his oh will go too nead21, so that'd be 3 girls and if you go 4, and more may go yet. go karting can be fun for all sexes

oh?? is that girlfriend or somethin i'm new i dont understand:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

can i come....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

O.H.= Other Half

sorry yeh it's other half
    karlog wrote: »
    can i come....

the more the merrier

thanks for clearing that up:)

tombull82 wrote: »
    O.H.= Other Half

Ya i had no idea about that one - i was reading it as "oh" and thought maybe it was slang for hoe or something or a typo!!!

Don't think I should be allowed to create my own ideas sometimes :):)

Nead21 is my g/f. She's a female :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭purplefighter

Sorry Kinda been A.W.O.L there for a while :eek:. Go-kartin sounds like a laugh, I'd be up for it, might have another female friend interested, how class would it be if we outnumbered the guys:D

Sorry Kinda been A.W.O.L there for a while :eek:. Go-kartin sounds like a laugh, I'd be up for it, might have another female friend interested, how class would it be if we outnumbered the guys:D

and ended up been better drivers:p

say nothing there hehe

and ended up been better drivers:p

Haha some turn around, from thinking its really only for the guys to now saying that you'll be one of the best eh :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

I know bluemoose on the 8th was my suggestion but something has come up and I'm no longer available that night. Sorry :(

Advertisement