Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby-Leinster or Munster

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 jinxy

It thoroughly irritates me to see Kilkenny people supporting Munster! Your not even from there u effin knob jockeys! Delighted leinster won, have pride in your province you unworthy shower of ingreats! Great win fo kk on sunday all the same :D

D_Red_Army wrote: »
    The mistake you are making here is that you dont have to be from Munster to play for Munster, why in that case would you have to be from Munster to support them. There are kilkenny, dublin, meath, kiwi, aussie, figian players on the team..... support the team you want and f*ck the begrudgers!!!!!!

1. You don't have to be from Kilkenny to play for Kilkenny either, ya just have to live there. Does this mean if a kilkenny hurler moves to Waterford and plays for them you will be supporting Waterford?
    2. How many maori do u see wearing munster jerseys
    3. Shaun Payne can suck the hard one after Saturday's game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

jinxy wrote: »
    1. You don't have to be from Kilkenny to play for Kilkenny either, ya just have to live there. Does this mean if a kilkenny hurler moves to Waterford and plays for them you will be supporting Waterford?
    Im from limerick so couldnt give a fiddlers what the kilkenny hurlers do
    2. How many maori do u see wearing munster jerseys
    Not sure what your point is here, but howlett is a kiwi, and rua tipoki is a mauri, he acutally captained them against the lions...
    3. Shaun Payne can suck the hard one after Saturday's game
    an excellent point, well said

Question for you....
    Seeing how you are so loyal to the province of leinster, do you always shout for the dubs against the likes of kerry in the all ireland football championship?? Be honest now........

Question for you....
    Seeing how you are so loyal to the province of leinster, do you always shout for the dubs against the likes of kerry in the all ireland football championship?? Be honest now........

What I mean to say is there aren't many maori munster fans haha! and yes I am loyal to leinster, but why in the world would I watch the all Ireland Football championship when I don't follow football!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

jinxy wrote: »
    What I mean to say is there aren't many maori munster fans haha! and yes I am loyal to leinster, but why in the world would I watch the all Ireland Football championship when I don't follow football!

You didnt answer the question though, who would you be rooting for, Dublin or Kerry??

• Advertisement

You didnt answer the question though, who would you be rooting for, Dublin or Kerry??

I apologise, I thought me stating I don't follow football would imply that I wouldn't give a sh*t who won, I would not support either, it would be retarded for me to pick sides in a sport I know nothing about. Thats like asking me who would I root for in a stick duel between bangkok and abu dhabi - again neither as I am more interested in hammer pants coming back into fashion than gaelic football or stick duels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bodisgod

But why would he support dublin if he's not from there?? He's from leinster so he supports a team that represents the whole of leinster i.e. the rugby team. Doesn't mean he has to support every individual team in the province!

At the end of the day everybody from leinster that has chosen to support munster over the past few years has done so for one reason only- success.
    Munster have been consistently the best side in europe over the past five years and if they hadn't been, these guys wouldn't give two hoots about them and the only people that'd be supporting munster would be munster men, as it should be.

I feel sorry for my fellow leinster men that didn't feel the pride that I did on saturday. It was a great day to be from leinster- days like that won't come along too often!!

Advertisement