Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to understand my ESB Bill

Options
  • 27-04-2009 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

Got our first bill today in our new house and curious to understand how an average 2 monthly bill in our old house has gone from €70 to €458!!! I expected a jump but nothing near this. Our usage habits have not changed however here we're on urban nightsaver tarriff in the new house as there are storage heaters but we used a whopping 3717 watts between the beginning of March and now with 3005watts of the consumption being at night! We couldn't even stay in the house for the first couple of weeks as it took a while to iron out all the issues that come with moving into a new house and being the first rental tennants so I don't know where the overall useage. Is this a normal bill for houses with storage heating - is this what we have ahead of us?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement