Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nape Piercing

Options
  • 27-04-2009 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

does anyone know of decent places to get this done. Im a student so on a bit of a budget too - the cheapest Ive found was 50euro, and Im aware it really is you get what you pay for but it seems very expensive given the current economy and the fact people just dont have money like we used to!

Id also like to get 3 done (ive had it before but i had to take it out) does anyone know if its possible to get the 3 done on the same day or will i have to go in and get it done 3 seperate times? (i want it done like this - http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5351/l1c4a1c24a699b9f9d4812cmr4.jpg )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Usually you get one done, let that heal then get two done after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Will wrote: »
    Usually you get one done, let that heal then get two done after.
    That's how mine were done anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

whats the average price for getting a nape piercing??

75 or there abouts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 zaithyn

I wonder why you do this to your body?? but I think I just love much the tattoo than piercing..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

zaithyn wrote: »
    I wonder why you do this to your body?? but I think I just love much the tattoo than piercing..

Why is there so many people asking this all of a sudden?

(and what's up with the hard coded sig...?)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Gauge wrote: »
    Why is there so many people asking this all of a sudden?

Im wondering this myself.Seems a bit stupid really.After all it is the tattoos/piercing forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

because I had it before but the piercer used the wrong bar and it started to migrate so I took it out as I was afraid it might get infected or be torn out accidentaly. I think its a really beautiful piercing and cannot wait to get it done again. Its slightly unusual which I love ...but without being ugly or weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

could somebody tell me what a nape piercing is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

back of the neck :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 zaithyn

what's wrong with me guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

o.0

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

what's wrong with me guys?

What is wrong is you're putting in spammy links trying to make them look like your signature that's what. If I see another, then you'll be banned. Ok?

I love it when you wear the banhammer damo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It really brings out my their eyes...

Advertisement