Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xpert 11 Poker forum league - register interest here

Options
  • 27-04-2009 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭

Okay on the back of some interest in the BBV thread I've set up an Xpert 11 league for the poker forum. What is Xpert11? Its a very simplistic football manager sim. Some details below

The website is www.xperteleven.com

I already play in a couple of diff leagues on the site and its very easy. After you register you are given a team automatically. You can then spend as much or as little time as you like with your team.

Typically expect to spend maybe 15 mins at the start becoming familar with the site etc. Once the league starts each team plays 2 games every week, and you need only spend about 5 mins twice a week to pick tactics etc for the next match.

Anyway, I thought I'd see if there was an interest for it. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask on this thread.

I've set up a poker league already, its ID is 203915, or if you want you can post your xpert 11 username on here and I'll add you to the league.

If we get the numbers (6 minimum) i'll start the league in a couple of weeks. There's a good bit of banter judging from the other two I'm in anyway

So a bit of a laugh, and seeing as enough of us degens spending plenty of time online we may as well give it a spin.

I'd like to keep it to poker forum posters, so please post in here with your x11 username so i can accept you into the league.

Comments

I'm in for this obviously.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Ah why not. I used to do a play by mail thing years ago before the interweb and it was good craic with a few lads from school in the same league as me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Ok never used it before, but i signed up and applied to join the league

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

All 3 are in, seems like Kayroo has gotten the strongest team though (bastid)

KevIRL wrote: »

Give it time mate, I'll run them into the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Inski

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Suppose Ill have to pay for VIP and join.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

I've applied too...fix me up with a good un!

I play on this site too. Its quite good and passes the time. Have 11 teams and currently leading Barca to the treble hopefully!

No harm in people joining for something to do.

Screenshot from SOCCER MANAGER and not XPERT 11

barcaw.jpg

Flushdraw in.

Tony - stop confusing people by posting pics from other sites :p

everyone else - you do not get real players assigned in this game so no point in going looking for Russel Beardsmore or other such legends.

^^ Sorry Kev! Its a good site tho! I have my team in xpert 11 cheers. Wont be able to do much now. Gonna be jumpin on a bus home from Letterkenny in an hour coz i'm in work at 7..Ah the life!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

In.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

Just signed up kev , will you do the rest and let me know what i have to do. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Inski....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Roadsweeper in Kev

Edit, excuse the gay undertone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

oleras in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

shane_88, in.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

I've applied, HIVeindhoven

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭boba_fett3099

Inski

7 more in.

Damo and opr, I dont think I've gotten applications from you to join the league yet?

Anyone else who wants in, I'll leave this thread going for another few days before setting up the first season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

7 more in.

Damo and opr, I dont think I've gotten applications from you to join the league yet?

Anyone else who wants in, I'll leave this thread going for another few days before setting up the first season
    Application sent , now please tell me what im supposed to be at here and what i have to do and why i have to do it and why i did it in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

I threw my name into the hat.
    Been a while since I played this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

im in as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

im in, ill reg when i get home

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭WhalloranIRL

Just reg'd Kev

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

I'll set mine up when I get home from Punchestown.
    What ever happened to hat-trick.com wasn't that more or less the same idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

I think i`m in

How do you change your formation??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

I sent my Application to you Thanx

BVB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

how do I make my team

Advertisement