Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xpert 11 Poker forum league - register interest here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

oleras wrote: »
    3/3. The secret is
    dont do anything
    lol

Although i am sure now i have cursed myself.

I noticed this alright. Seems ta work well. I even tried giving my lads a win bonus...Useless shower i say

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Yuk lost my first game....sucks balls. WP Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Won my first game :D

In your face Wayne!

KevIRL wrote: »
    Won my first game :D

In your face Wayne!

Heads are about to role in the barmy army camp....:mad:

I`m in to much of a shock tonight but look forward to my impending press release!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

3/3. The secret is
    dont do anything
    lol

Although i am sure now i have cursed myself.

QFT, nut peddlers.....throw away a 1-0 lead at H/T to finish 1-2...still joint top of the league...:pac:

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:

"Enric Iacopino goes out partying with a few other players, and after several beers ends up kissing a hot girl. He discovers during the course of the encounter that it is in fact a man. The other players cannot help telling the rest of the team, and he is a laughing stock at training the next day. Even though he persuades them to keep it out of the press, he is humiliated and his form drops as a result."

News just in......................I WON A GAME>>>>>>>:eek:

woot

Back to back wins, and off the bottom

Back to back fail...gona sack the manager !!

Back to back fail...gona sack the manager !!

Why have you got no subs?

• Advertisement

Why have you got no subs?

That would mean me getting involved.....i have left it alone since day 1...lol.
    Time to get involved i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Only manager with a 100% record.

bohsman wrote: »
    Only manager with a 100% record.

rigged imo....

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Yuk lost my first game....sucks balls. WP Shane

Flushdraw FC 0 (0 - 2) 4 Tyrone Taliban

LOL...

5 wins from my first 5 games, then i lose 2 including a 4-0 home defeat to a team with 1 x 7 rated and 1 x 6 rated and the rest lower, where i create 0 chances..seriously wtf?

How much randomness is involved in these games?

There's not too much randomness Tony. Perhaps more in the first season. From my experience in other leagues once a couple of seasons have gone by things settle down a good bit.

I lost again, so am back in the relegation spots where my team of tards belong

Flushdraw FC 0 (0 - 2) 4 Tyrone Taliban

LOL...

5 wins from my first 5 games, then i lose 2 including a 4-0 home defeat to a team with 1 x 7 rated and 1 x 6 rated and the rest lower, where i create 0 chances..seriously wtf?

How much randomness is involved in these games?

To many individuals on your team tony :D
    Poor management imo :D

Just look at d barmy army, one big happy family. We enjoy losing together.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kebabfest

The boys did good. Homework was done and the Dublin based outfit took the tonking they always get at home from the lads in Red and White. lalalalaalalalalahehehehe ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

In all your FKN faces. BOOOOO-YAAAAAHHHHHHH! 1-2-3-4 I LOVE THE MARINE CORP.

Hands off manegerial style is working wonders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

Not surprised to see Flushdraw cracking up. Thought it would be a bit later then halfway. Its been all downhill since he came up against the first team to take the game to them (us). Flushdraw FC dont like it up em.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Bohsman is setting the pace in division 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

I'm pleased enough to stay in the promotion spots.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Bohsman is setting the pace in division 2

He beat me 1-0 in the last game after my top scorer went off injured and i had a an sent off at 0-0.

Rigged I tells ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Should probably change the name of the league or people will start getting paranoid thnking we think they are idiots and lash out.

The pools thing has died a death the last few weeks. Its only 50k, cmon and get the gamboooooool on!

Kev,

Can you increase it from 50k to a bit more or do you have to wait til the end of the season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

Big game for me tomorrow v 5starpool's Poke Her,should I lose the conference beckons.....

The pools thing has died a death the last few weeks. Its only 50k, cmon and get the gamboooooool on!

Kev,

Can you increase it from 50k to a bit more or do you have to wait til the end of the season?

Changed to 200K now. Altho this wont kick in till after this round of matches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Tony Champions has been forced into discussing his plans for next session due to comments made from Flushdraws commentss

In a statement Tony said '' Its true that this season it looks like we are going down but a meeting with the shareholders we have decided to build a new team from scratch.
    The average age to the team at the moment is 18.64 years of age and theses young players will be the stars of the future.There is only 4 players over 20 The rest of the players range from 17 to 19 and every penny now will be spent on training these young players and with such a small squad aswell a rotation system is in place to make sure all his players will be getting games under there belts''

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Ahh looks like gr8 fun Kev. Is it too late to register now?

KevIRL wrote: »
    Okay on the back of some interest in the BBV thread I've set up an Xpert 11 league for the poker forum. What is Xpert11? Its a very simplistic football manager sim. Some details below

The website is www.xperteleven.com

I already play in a couple of diff leagues on the site and its very easy. After you register you are given a team automatically. You can then spend as much or as little time as you like with your team.

Typically expect to spend maybe 15 mins at the start becoming familar with the site etc. Once the league starts each team plays 2 games every week, and you need only spend about 5 mins twice a week to pick tactics etc for the next match.

Anyway, I thought I'd see if there was an interest for it. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask on this thread.

I've set up a poker league already, its ID is 203915, or if you want you can post your xpert 11 username on here and I'll add you to the league.

If we get the numbers (6 minimum) i'll start the league in a couple of weeks. There's a good bit of banter judging from the other two I'm in anyway

So a bit of a laugh, and seeing as enough of us degens spending plenty of time online we may as well give it a spin.

I'd like to keep it to poker forum posters, so please post in here with your x11 username so i can accept you into the league.

Ok just to spark things along here, i've also setup a private league. Multitasking can be fun!

We're coming to the end of the first season in Kevs league and its been fun, so i'm going to run another one alongside his. Anyone is free to join, just post your interest here and i'll add you, or join the league using the ID, which is 210775.

Will take a couple of weeks to get off the ground and we need 6 people min for the league to get up and running.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

When is season 2?

Advertisement