Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xpert 11 Poker forum league - register interest here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Bubbeled division 2, dam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

Lol, completely forgot about this, have not touched my team in weeks, logged in after seeing this bumped to see i snatched the title away from flushdraw on the last day of the season when he lost and i whupped the Mafia 3-0.
    You bottled it Tony!

Cant see anyone touching me next season, have about 9 Mill in the transfer kitty.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

New season created, it'll kick off next Tuesday and I've changed the kick off time to 14.30 CET.

Also 3 inactive managers have gotten le boot and 3 new ones are in. GL all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

KevIRL wrote: »
    New season created, it'll kick off next Tuesday and I've changed the kick off time to 14.30 CET.

Also 3 inactive managers have gotten le boot and 3 new ones are in. GL all

Just because i didnt chop and change my team does not mean i was inactive.

Now i cant even see how i got on at the end.

A little note in the thread would have been nice. :rolleyes:

oleras wrote: »
    Just because i didnt chop and change my team does not mean i was inactive.

Now i cant even see how i got on at the end.

A little note in the thread would have been nice. :rolleyes:

It showed your last login as back in mid May Ole. If you want to set up another team and come back in then fair enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Didn't even realise, but it says I won division 2, is there any way of checking the last league standing? I didn't think I would win outright, expected to get promoted alright though. Ship it regardless

It showed your last login as back in mid May Ole. If you want to set up another team and come back in then fair enough.

How did i finish up ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Didn't even realise, but it says I won division 2, is there any way of checking the last league standing? I didn't think I would win outright, expected to get promoted alright though. Ship it regardless

You can thank d Barmy Army for ur success :cool:

We only started turning the screw to late in the season :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

Meh the new season can't go worse than the season gone by.
    Cunningly signed a couple of 18 year olds and put them into training(totally forgot about them:o).
    The new season promises much mainly because I finished 7 of 8 in Div. 2:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Why would you go and do something stupid like that!! What about the people in work that cant access the site until they get home. Picking the team the night before is far from optimal :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Don't heed him Kev, good decision.

/needle

I've an excuse for failure this time Dom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

Just remembered this, hadnt looked at my team in weeks. If anyone is looking for a team, I'm willing to step aside, so much going on right now with college.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

dK1NG wrote: »
    Just remembered this, hadnt looked at my team in weeks. If anyone is looking for a team, I'm willing to step aside, so much going on right now with college.
    gimme gimme gimme!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭RedJoker

Hey Kev, what's the waiting list like for the league?

RedJoker wrote: »
    Hey Kev, what's the waiting list like for the league?

There's no waiting list. And there is a few teams who's managers havent shown up in a while if you want to take one of those teams?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I got hammered in my first game, but have won my last 3 in a row, but I'm still only 4th. Playing a team with a 100% record away this week. Big game for my lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

There's no waiting list. And there is a few teams who's managers havent shown up in a while if you want to take one of those teams?

I would be interested in a team too if going spare ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭RedJoker

Sure, thanks Kev.

Could you give me a list of the teams to choose from and would it be possible to give me a new team if I didn't like any of the ones available, or do you have to wait until the end of the season for that?

5starpool wrote: »
    I got hammered in my first game, but have won my last 3 in a row, but I'm still only 4th. Playing a team with a 100% record away this week. Big game for my lads.

Dont bother travelling...Yous are fcuked......Red Brick Road is a fortress and no soft chaps allowed....Bring it :D

( Best of luck by the way :D )

• Advertisement

Okay just so we dont have a repeat of poor Oleras getting kicked out when he would have preferred to stay in the following four managers havent logged into the game in over a month

UnclePhils UnclePhil John O Callaghan 2009-05-30
    rafasrant RafasRant John Smith 2009-06-05
    We Shall Not B... Kamaldihnio Kamal Zing 2009-06-04
    murfs menaces Murf223 keith murphy 2009-06-04

These are the ones in danger of le chop.

Ole has first refusal followed by ITT Pat, Redjoker and White Knight in that order

If any of the endangered managers want to continue managing their team, let me know by Thursday by posting in this thread or a PM. I'll do the cull then on Thursday

Ya may as well excuse them as they have been brutally demolished by the Barmy Army..Has to be very disheartening :D

Okay just so we dont have a repeat of poor Oleras getting kicked out when he would have preferred to stay in the following four managers havent logged into the game in over a month

UnclePhils UnclePhil John O Callaghan 2009-05-30

These are the ones in danger of le chop.

Ole has first refusal followed by ITT Pat, Redjoker and White Knight in that order

If any of the endangered managers want to continue managing their team, let me know by Thursday by posting in this thread or a PM. I'll do the cull then on Thursday

Cheers Kev but count me out, blocked in work, and i was just being awkward anyways...:pac:

/rage against the machine.

4-0 win over the hapless Flushdraw FC

Easy Easy

Easy Easy

Yep i know. As i said in my press conference, the league is upside down with myself and HIVEindhoven bottom 2 after finishing top 2 last season. I'm at a complete loss as to how i've lost 4-0 and 5-0 twice this season..

2.30 start doesnt help me either because i'm picking the team a couple of nights in advance (if i remember) and training/injuries etc arent wont be updated.

1.30 irish time kick-off wins it for you

Easy Easy

Got a way around the filters in work and can get into xpert 11 :pac: managed to win 6-0 and 4-1 last 2 games so i'm fully back on track....beware!

Oh and my new signings are in cracking form, and getting better...
    Cantkick Snowoffarope is given permission to miss training in order to meet his new mail-order bride at the airport. He still manages to get a good physical workout that day, and he is so impressed with the team's support that he puts extra effort in the next day, and his form increases.

Classic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

I'm retiring as manager of HIVeindhoven, last years Premiership champions, who are firmly rooted to the bottom with 8 losses from 8 games this season , thanks to fielding a 0-20 formation in those 8 games!

Sorry lads, just completely forgot about this and havent logged in in ages before tonight, didnt realise new season was going, and seeing as there are others waiting to get in I'll step aside.

Whoever takes over gets a cracking team (reigning champs), with a decent 10 Million ECON in the transfer kitty.Only reason they are bottom is that they have not fielded a team in any games (all the players were set to reserve in team selection and formation was 0-2-0!

(Kev can you do the honors, cant figure out how to retire in-game)

Kev,

Post here before 1.25 if you want to bet $20 on our game today. I have a 4-0 defeat to revenge and fancy ripping your lot apart today!

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Kev,

Post here before 1.25 if you want to bet $20 on our game today. I have a 4-0 defeat to revenge and fancy ripping your lot apart today!

Who are ya, who are ya?

I wouldnt take your money

• Advertisement

Who are ya, who are ya?

I wouldnt take your money

Disgraceful! How you win 3-2 there i'll never know :pac: rigged i tells ya!

Advertisement