Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xpert 11 Poker forum league - register interest here

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Lplate

Season starts next Tuesday. First victims at The Valley are Modulator.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Good stuff Lplate

Starting off in Division 1 and have a weeks rest the first week :rolleyes:

Have the perfect mix of youngsters and experience in my squad so wont need to buy anymore this season. Last season was a transition period, this season will be similar but the squad is healthy. Be very disappointed not to be playing in the top flight next season. Although....i'll be sticking to my Kevin Keegan style of playing attacking football even when losing, so you never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Good stuff Lplate

Starting off in Division 1 and have a weeks rest the first week :rolleyes:

Have the perfect mix of youngsters and experience in my squad so wont need to buy anymore this season. Last season was a transition period, this season will be similar but the squad is healthy. Be very disappointed not to be playing in the top flight next season. Although....i'll be sticking to my Kevin Keegan style of playing attacking football even when losing, so you never know!

LOL. Succesful preseason then?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Really should be paying more attention to this...

bohsman wrote: »
    LOL. Succesful preseason then?

LOL things going great thanks ;)

Lost again today so thats 8 defeats in my last 9 games....gonna order the whole team some mail order brides!

• Advertisement

gonna order the whole team some mail order brides!

This seemed to have done the trick ;)

2 wins from 2 at the start of the season and spirits are high!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

This seemed to have done the trick ;)

2 wins from 2 at the start of the season and spirits are high!

Meh, The Bucaneros will crush you next week :pac:

menoscemo wrote: »
    Meh, The Bucaneros will crush you next week :pac:

Just aswel i'm not playing you next week :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

I`ve an awful feeling the verbal war in division 1 shall spiral into an ultimate death match by the end of the season and the bucaneros wouldnt crush NATHIN.....My next press release is goin to stir the ****E bigtime which should make it great fun.

Just aswel i'm not playing you next week :pac:

Yes you are, this day week (2 games time). Be prepared for a mauling

• Advertisement

Whyno wrote: »
    I`ve an awful feeling the verbal war in division 1 shall spiral into an ultimate death match by the end of the season and the bucaneros wouldnt crush NATHIN.....My next press release is goin to stir the ****E bigtime which should make it great fun.

LOL nice one. You will hear back in a weeks time. If I am going to earn my 200k I may as well make it interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

menoscemo wrote: »
    LOL nice one. You will hear back in a weeks time. If I am going to earn my 200k I may as well make it interesting.

Game on my good man.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I really should pay more attention to my team, I have millions in the bank, I think a spending spree is in order if I ever get the finger out. For some reason I just can't get into this team compared to my others... buying a good young lad could be just what I need to get connected to my team.

Advertisement