Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Cleaners near knocknacarra?

Options
  • 27-04-2009 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Where would be the closest one would anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

There's one in the same complex as Joyces, used it plenty of times and never had a problem

One place to AVOID is the place in Westside Shopping Centre - I'll explain another time why... i'm still raging from the first (and only) time I dropped stuff off there to be cleaned

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Yah never had any probs with the ones in Joyces.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

JohnCleary wrote: »
    There's one in the same complex as Joyces, used it plenty of times and never had a problem

One place to AVOID is the place in Westside Shopping Centre - I'll explain another time why... i'm still raging from the first (and only) time I dropped stuff off there to be cleaned

Funny, I'd say the complete opposite. I wouldn't drop a dirty rag into the place near Joyce's to be cleaned. They have the rudest staff and ruined a suit on me once.

Whereas I find the place in Westside to be excellent.

Just shows that one bad or good experience can make the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Never noticed there was one beside Joyce. Cheers guys.

Advertisement