Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo on head

Options
  • 28-04-2009 5:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

how sore will a tattoo on ones scalp be - will hair grow back?

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

pain is relative, some places people have found to be agony, others have found the same place to be grand.

my experience is more the back of my neck, but the sensation of the needle vibrating seemed to go right through my skull and i found it highly unpleasant, more so than the more actually 'painful' tattoos on my hip and calf.

going by people ive seen with head tattoos, yep, the hair grows back, but im open to correction on that one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

How do people still think the hair doesn't grow back??? That always confuses me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 bloox

weird sensation tough , a few yo got a tattoo on the neck and I was feeling like a voodoo doll , I guess on the scalp is a lot worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭tattoodublin

barbeck23 wrote: »
    how sore will a tattoo on ones scalp be - will hair grow back?

:confused:

Its not so bad, here's two heads Ive done recently, the black tribal is actually one wing of a dragon Ive done on his whole head!:pac:
    Pluto www.tattoodublin.com

31b_popup.jpg

25b_popup.jpg

Advertisement