Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 coming soon to PSN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Excellent!!

X-Men VS Street Fighter was one of my all time arcade fav's, checking this out on Youtube it doesnt look too far removed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Great.
    Now Happ parts will be impossible to find as well!! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

ahhh wat a game. combine Cyclops, Iron Man & Cable for ultimate epileptic super move. PHOTON CANNON!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Ah, I remember spending hours playing the PS2 version. Unlocking all the characters took so long, at least that won't be have to be done again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I never actually played this! Interesting! Now where the feck is our forum?:(

be fantastic if they released Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike for PSN. Just so more people who never played it can see what its like. Its a shame so many missed that game. I feel so luckly to at least have discovered it a year and a half ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

The demo for this is up today?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

The demo for this is up today?

yeah if you've got a US PSN account set up you can download it now. It will be out later for the EU PSN store.

It's fairly easy to set up a US account, everyone should have them for demos as, thanks to SCEE, we tend to get our demos in europe weeks if not months later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Have US Psn ages. Just didn't see the demo on it. Logged on now be it's there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Was never a fan of cross universe stuff like this but I'll give it a go when it comes to Live.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

It's up on the US PSN store now. I just downloaded it :)

Download clocks in at 198mb before install.

• Advertisement

Yeah I played a few rounds of it locally, didn't check to see if there was online. Don't know if I'll bother getting it though.

In the demo you can play as: Strider Hiryu, Ryu, Chun-Li, Spiderman, Wolverine and Iron Man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Any word or date on a Live! demo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

On the PSN it says the demo is a PSN Exclusive. Not sure if that is in North America only.

edit: Just installed it to find that there is no Single Player on the demo :mad:. That's annoying. I am not going to buy it unless I know how it plays :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I can't imagine wanting to play MVC single player anyway

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    I can't imagine wanting to play MVC single player anyway

yeah I mean the only point in fight games to play the single player is to unlock the characters. The full version of this game is going to come with all the characters unlocked anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

A-Trak wrote: »
    Any word or date on a Live! demo.

Most likely the same as the release date - I may be wrong here, but I can't remember any trials of Live games being available before the main game launches...

Advertisement