Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor recommendation

Options
  • 28-04-2009 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good GP in sligo town/environs; I've used the medical center beside Markiewicz house a couple of times but I find the service too impersonal: you never get the same doctor twice and the last time I went there, neither GP I saw was of much help beyond "here's a prescription." Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Dr Marion McHugh on Market Street is brilliant, in my experience.

I know she wasn't taking on any more patients a year or so ago, but you might get lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I go to doctor Frank Hayes on Wine Street I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 aine100

Dr Dormans surgery on the mall is nice. They have open clinic times most of the time, and even though you wait to be seen, you are not in a waiting room with loads of people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 betty boo 09

if you have transport the doctors at drumcliffe are very good and have a walk in surgery at certain times mary mc sharry is nice they give you value for money whether you are private or madical card

Advertisement