Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does NTL Broadband work ok in Bray? Also, moving house and get it setup.....

Options
  • 28-04-2009 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a couple of quick questions. I currently live in Limerick city centre and for the last 6 months I have been using NTL broadband with outstanding performances. Would you know if the connection is really good in Bray also? I will be moving there next week.

Also, would you know how can I get it setup in the new apartment when you move? is it enough to bring the broadband + wireless with me in the new place and give them a call? I can't find the info on their website and have the contract somewhere at home... ;)

Thank you for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

I just called NTL and they said they don't have Broadband in Bray :mad:

I then checked here: http://www.getbroadband.ie and found the list of available broadbands in Bray. Eircom seem to be the fastest one, but only 7.6MB ....with NTL I am currently on the 20MB (then I probably don't reach that speed) package in Limerick.

There is another 7.6MB broadband listed there, "Imagine"....any experience with that? They are cheaper than Eircom but I wonder if they are as good?

Thank you ;)

Advertisement