Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Broadband in Bray

Options
  • 28-04-2009 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am moving to Bray next week and still have a contract with NTL for my broadband. Could you please let me know if NTL broadband works well in Bray?

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

It doesn't work at all, as in it's not available :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

Alun wrote: »
    It doesn't work at all, as in it's not available :)

I hope you are joking? :(

TripleAce wrote: »
    I hope you are joking? :(
    Well, I can't get it where I am in Bray. They've been promising it for ages now, but no sign of it yet. There was some cable laying being done on the Killarney Rd. the other day with UPC signs everywhere, so maybe they're upgrading the infrastructure to enable it at the moment, but I've no further information.

Why not ring them and ask?

Alun wrote: »
    Well, I can't get it where I am in Bray. They've been promising it for ages now, but no sign of it yet. There was some cable laying being done on the Killarney Rd. the other day with UPC signs everywhere, so maybe they're upgrading the infrastructure to enable it at the moment, but I've no further information.

Why not ring them and ask?

You are right, I will give them a ring now..... well I hope if NTL doesn't work there are other broadbands that will work in Bray?

TripleAce wrote: »
    You are right, I will give them a ring now..... well I hope if NTL doesn't work there are other broadbands that will work in Bray?
    You can get Eircom ADSL or any of their resellers, Digiweb Metro wireless (depending on location) and possibly some other wireless options too. No Smart, or BT LLU though.

• Advertisement

I called them and they say there is no availability in Bray :(

I then checked this website and found the least of Broadband available in Bray, http://www.getbroadband.ie , apparently Eircom is the fastest one with 7.6MB along with "Imagine!" . I will go for one of those then.

Thank you ;)

Advertisement