Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miss Universe Australia - the Stick Insect Woman- well would ya????

• 28-04-2009 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

I know I am pushing the boat out a bit and that some AH people are very sensitive and easily offended.

But Stephenie Naumoska -Miss Universe Australia doesn't do it for me. She just isnt sexy -just look at the pics.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/24/miss-universe-australia-s_n_190999.html

She looks the opposite of sexy -she looks sick . If they were giving away a Special Edition of Playboy with her in it - I wouldn't take it.

She would be a cheap date - "Hey Steph - wanta a chip" or and giving her the finger would probably mean helping her puke up her food. Not nice -but I cant imagine dating would be either fun or normal.

Am I too critical?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Nope, she looks sick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

No I wouldn't. Pretty face but the body makes my skin crawl.
    I'd play the xylophone on her ribs though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

"She's not thin at all, better than being an Irish fat-arse" etc...

Upper body is emaciated but she still has a healthy face and legs/ass. Maybe she's naturally that thin - some girls are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭boardinwork

I would :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Possibly she just has a fast metabolism and that is her natural look. Who knows.

It definately aint a sexy look though IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Yes you are to critical - to answer your question.

Some men would like that and by gum "feeders" would really like her. Like a blank easel to a painter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Yuck. Looks like she'd snap if you jumped on her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

depends could i give her a sandwich first. If yes then i would ya, if no then i'd be worried i'd break her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Too thin for my liking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I would

but only because she was there

it'd be rude not to

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Absolutely no way.
    Terrible looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

id bring her macy ds and feed her for about 2 weeks then i would :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I'd fcuk her till she made a PI thread about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Be handy in a restaurant when they've run out of tooth-picks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

yes. yes i would.

usually once they are breathing and have an upright spine thats good enough for me.

i mean come on if ya seen her out on the town you'd think to yourself," By Gum, that man ,Have you seen that fine filly? I'd like to explore her like shackleton did the antarctic!". especially if you were a member of the landed gentry in the late 19th century.

anyways i'd give her a dirty roide. in the ****ter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

it would be like banging a wash board

Oh jesus
    recoiled in shock after clicking the link there ;s

cringe cringe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

ewwwww. I feel really sorry for her. I thought she'd be your typical "skinny model" that only gays and women think are good looking, but whoa..... people with more fat than her have probably died from malnutrition.

That's definitely not natural, there's no way there's anything other than anorexia going on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

it would be like banging a wash board

How do you know she aint one of those dominant ones ?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

How do you know she aint one of those dominant ones ?:eek:

dominant verbaly maybe, nothing some tape cant fix,
    physicaly..?...lol....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Oh dear god no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Not for me thanks. she looks ill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

She's rotten looking. I probably would but I'd be thinking about Mary Black. whoah mary!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I would :pac:

What wouldn't you do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Not a chance.

I have two simple rules for testing if girls are too thin.

1) Can I count her ribs while she's standing up?
    2) Does she look like she just came from Auschwitz?

She's a yes on both counts which means she fails my thin-o-meter.
    Dudess wrote: »
    "She's not thin at all, better than being an Irish fat-arse" etc...

Upper body is emaciated but she still has a healthy face and legs/ass. Maybe she's naturally that thin - some girls are.

She may well be naturally thin but you cannot convince me she's naturally that thin. She is either eating too little or exercising too much. If she gained a stone she might look healthy enough to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

I'd love to. I could wear my SS uniform and she could pretend to be my little bit of Concentration Camp action on the side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

very pretty but just way too skinny for my liking. there's no cushion for the pushin' etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I now know how the Australian wild fires started.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Darkbloom

Stay classy, AH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Jesus you could cut glass with her hip bones :eek:

5318008! wrote: »
    That's definitely not natural, there's no way there's anything other than anorexia going on there.
    kevmy wrote: »
    She may well be naturally thin but you cannot convince me she's naturally that thin. She is either eating too little or exercising too much.
    I don't know - if her face was gaunt and sunken looking, I'd be more inclined to agree, but her face is absolutely radiant. And while her legs and bum are tiny, they're not skeletal. I think she could well be one of those chicks who just doesn't put weight on her torso.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

If she put on a stone or two she'd be amazing. Crazy backlash against this person from women who I reckon are a lot more than a stone or so overweight methinks

If she put on a stone or two she'd be amazing. Crazy backlash against this person from women who I reckon are a lot more than a stone or so overweight methinks

Most of the responses here are from men.

Crazy backlash against this person from women who I reckon are a lot more than a stone or so overweight methinks
    Jeez, never would have seen that one coming... :rolleyes:

And you've even used it when the vast majority of negative comments about her here are by males!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'm a fan of thin women, but that's too much. She has a gorgeous face, but it hurts me to even look at her upper body. I have no desire to have a figure like that, so to me that usually means the person is too fat or too thin.

Faith wrote: »
    I'm a fan of thin women, but that's too much. She has a gorgeous face, but it hurts me to even look at her upper body. I have no desire to have a figure like that, so to me that usually means the person is too fat or too thin.
    No way Faith! You're clearly jealous and obese!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I don't know - if her face was gaunt and sunken looking, I'd be more inclined to agree, but her face is absolutely radiant. And while her legs and bum are tiny, they're not skeletal. I think she could well be one of those chicks who just doesn't put weight on her torso.

Agreed, she doesn't look really thin in her face.

And the pictures are posed very side on, in this picture, she looks very different

article-1172844-049D95B8000005DC-88_224x455.jpg

And you've even used it when the vast majority of negative comments about her here are by males!

+1

Faith wrote: »
    I'm a fan of thin women, but that's too much. She has a gorgeous face, but it hurts me to even look at her upper body.

It's strange. I like lots of high fashion models and so have a different view on what constitutes too thin, but this girl does shock me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Sleipnir wrote: »

You are really sick posting a link like that.

For those who dont know this website is for people who want their girls to look like teenage boys. :mad:

• Advertisement

Yeah, I know I personally don't find some women attractive because I'm bitter jealous built like a whale etc etc. Nothing to do with thinking they don't look attractive.
    Pass me the kleenex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

Nope. She could go blow me though. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

In fairness I wasnt talking about the posters here, but the overwhelming media coverage and where thats coming from

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/24/miss-universe-australia-s_n_190999.html

take a look at the side view here - she has AAS -anorexic arse syndrome -ugh.

she has a pretty face and her clothes give her a shape in other pics.But whoever applied the orange spray can to her legs left it uneven.

In fairness I wasnt talking about the posters here, but the overwhelming media coverage and where thats coming from
    But even so, why so sure the girls who deem her too thin (and I agree, there's no need for people to insult the girl) are fat? Slim girls recognise when a woman is emaciated too.
    Women object to extreme thinness (not healthy slimness) being held up as attractive because so many of us have had eating disorders/serious body image issues at some point in our lives (usually teens). Most of us get over it but it doesn't stop us being appalled at how much we punished ourselves when we were younger.
    It's not jealousy or a symptom of being fat when the girl in question is underweight. It possibly is if a healthily slim girl is being criticised by women for being too thin though.

Isnt that amazing :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭steod

No you would probably start a fire with the amount going friction going on if slept with her. Nice looking girl but way too thin and unhealthy looking.

Similar to Cheryl Cole gorgeus looking woman but would look ten times better if she put on some weight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Body of a 12 year old boy so no thanks.

Rachael Finch (the winner) is absolutely stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭budgemook

Of course I would as would most people if they were honest but no, she's not great in comparison to others that might be in magazines but in comparison to the average girl on the street she's super hot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Bit of a horse face.

• Advertisement
Advertisement