Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miss Universe Australia - the Stick Insect Woman- well would ya????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

I thought the title said "sick incest woman". I'm disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    She wouldn't want to either. Couldn't risk the calories.
    And I don't think she'd want my chlamydia either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

panda100 wrote: »
    There are a lot of celebrities who would be exactly the same weight and skinnyness as her, Jordan, Cheryl Cole etc etc. The reason she looks 'unhealthy' is she hasnt had a boob job yet. Give it another month and she will get one and then everyone will think she looks 'healthy' again.

Jordan clearly has more meat on her bones:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eOvi3fbI-Ao/RvO-9mWchpI/AAAAAAAAAwU/2Jhe-_3lMZ8/s400/katie%2Bprice%2Brevealing%2Bdress.jpg
    http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/09/23-End/katie_price.jpg

Cheryl Cole too:
    http://www.celeb-ratings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/cheryl-cole1.jpg
    http://www.celeb-ratings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/cheryl-cole2.jpg
    They wouldnt put a picture of Peter Crouch in his underpants or some other naturally lanky, thin bloke and disect and scrutinise his looks in such a way.

Peter Crouch is nowhere near that skinny. He wouldn't be able to compete as a professional soccer player if he was. It takes muscle to kick a ball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

javaboy wrote: »

Peter Crouch is nowhere near that skinny.

Ive googled it and cant see why you are implying Peter Crouch went near her.

Is there something your not telling:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

someone give that girl a bar of cadburys! or maybe a whole truckload, seriously needs to put on some weight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

They wouldnt put a picture of Peter Crouch in his underpants or some other naturally lanky, thin bloke and disect and scrutinise his looks in such a way.

Maybe not in his underwear, but the amount if stick he has gotten because of his height and shape is absolutely massive.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

amacachi wrote: »
    Maybe not in his underwear, but the amount if stick he has gotten because of his height and shape is absolutely massive.

Compared to the criticism women of an equivalent shape would get in the press, it's actually not massive imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    She wouldn't want to either. Couldn't risk the calories.

:rolleyes: All women know that jizz has no calories in it. It is made up of vitamins, iron and potassium.

right? :pac:

nouggatti wrote: »
    Compared to the criticism women of an equivalent shape would get in the press, it's actually not massive imo

Ask any fella who follows football about the abuse her got, try tracking down a match with him in it a few years ago, he often had thousands shouting abuse at him, purely because of his appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

Some people are naturally thin,tall with no boobs or bum. Its not her body shape that irks me here but the fact that it has got so much media coverage internationally. There was even a big picture of her on the back of The Indo. They wouldnt put a picture of Peter Crouch in his underpants or some other naturally lanky, thin bloke and disect and scrutinise his looks in such a way.

Peter Crouch isnt trying to make a living on how he looks.

They wouldn't applaud/critisize Miss Australia for her soccer ability.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

She's far too thin. It's seriously not healthy to look like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

not only is she disgutingly skinny her body is weirdly out of proportion or something

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Nothing new to add to this discussion.
    Just thought I'd add my weight to the "unhealthy and unattractively skinny" side of this debate. The pictures linked by the OP are actually disturbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

who the hell eats 6-8 meals a day??? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Abigayle wrote: »
    :rolleyes: All women know that jizz has no calories in it. It is made up of vitamins, iron and potassium.

Wasn't there a thread about the nutritional value of semen a while ago...... Can't remember what it was called. :pac:

It's generally a better idea than the 2 or 3 big meals that a lot of people eat these days.

Hit the fitness forum to find out. Everyone should eat at least 6 small meals a day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Abigayle wrote: »

Thats what I tell em anyway. That and it's a damn good source of zinc. Though does contain sugars. At the minute I'm guzzling lots of asparteme so I can soon claim to have Jizz lite tm so ladies, form an orderly queue.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

amacachi wrote: »
    Hit the fitness forum to find out. Everyone should eat at least 6 small meals a day.

I agree with this. I eat in handful portions throughout the day. I feel very over full if I go beyond this. So several small portions through the day is best for me. Regular eating keeps your metabolism in check, but I keep fit too. So my body has some muscle tone.

I dont think this is the case of the girl in question. there is no muscle to her body whatsoever, just skin, bones, and make-up. Pity though, because she is pretty.
    Wibbs wrote: »
    Thats what I tell em anyway. That and it's a damn good source of zinc. Though does contain sugars. At the minute I'm guzzling lots of asparteme so I can soon claim to have Jizz lite tm so ladies, form an orderly queue.

I will only join the queue if you sign an affidavitt to swear you havent eaten garlic or fish within the last week :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

She has a really good-loookin face but the body is just scary

No,i wouldnt

• Advertisement

Wibbs wrote: »

Wibbs -Obama is naturally skinny and so is Peter Crouch -dont succumb to the pressure or soon you will have no zinc to give.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

I think you are all skipping the real monstrosity here. How can you be an Australian Miss UNIVERSE?

A7X wrote: »
    I think you are all skipping the real monstrosity here. How can you be an Australian Miss UNIVERSE?

Next you'll be dissin the Rose Of Trallee- dont go there

CDfm wrote: »
    Next you'll be dissin the Rose Of Trallee- dont go there

Ya wah?

All I'm sayin is how can there be a Miss UNIVERSE??????

Ya wah?

All I'm sayin is how can there be a Miss UNIVERSE??????

:eek:

you're missing the point. How can there be half of a Miss Universe?

Miss Universe Lite.

:eek:

you're missing the point. How can there be half of a Miss Universe?

Miss Universe Lite.

Ok you lost me...

• Advertisement

Ok you lost me...

I got your point. Its like the world series at baseball was originally sponsored by a publication called the world. There is a Miss World Competition And Miss Universe was set up as a Rival franchise. Thats my understanding.

JUST in case that makes you cynical Miss KFC looks mighty interesting

http://www.observer.org.sz/index.php?news=3194

I got your point. Its like the world series at baseball was originally sponsored by a publication called the world. There is a Miss World Competition And Miss Universe was set up as a Rival franchise. Thats my understanding.

Ah I get ya. But extremely misleading none the less.:mad:

Ah I get ya. But extremely misleading none the less.:mad:

Well at least Miss KFC held out for her college tuition fees.

http://www.times.co.sz/index.php?news=5199

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

If she was offering me sex, I would.

Before or after a kfc chicken wing

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

She looks really bad.

Yes she has a pretty face but its gaunt and the woman has zero muscle tone so her arse looks flabby and mis-shapen.

someone, for the love of god, give that woman a hang-sangwich!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

I would, and so would all of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

she wouldn't have me on the basis that she's probs a veggie...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

How come the winner of Miss Universe is always from Earth?!

portomar wrote: »

If ya like that you might also like this on the dead anorexic star Lena Zavoroni's best friend. Unlike Lena she didnt have a lobotomy she got an amputation.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=17859029&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=exclusive--i-haven-t-eaten-for-6-years-but-lena-wanted-me-to-stay-alive-and-help-other-victims-name_page.htm

And today her best friend reveals her own shocking battle with the eating disorder.

Ellie Dalziel's troubles began at the age of nine - because she started to feel chubby at ballet classes.

Unlike Lena, her ordeal has not killed her yet. But the disease has spiralled out of control.

Ellie is now being kept alive by a drip which feeds her 1,500 calories a day. Her bones are crippled with osteoporosis and she has lost the lower part of one leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

javaboy wrote: »
    Wasn't there a thread about the nutritional value of semen a while ago...... Can't remember what it was called. :pac:
    FYP ;)
    It's generally a better idea than the 2 or 3 big meals that a lot of people eat these days.
    Yeah, that is six to eight small meals a day :)
    But indeed... the skinniest people I know do it. And they always eat a good breakfast.

An File wrote: »
    EXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACTLY!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Look, women should be smooth and rounded. They should only have three pointy bits - their nose and their ears :pac:

Seriously though, when you can see bone and your elbow is bigger than your bicep, you're too skinny. Go and eat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

An File wrote: »

Quite!
    I have this beautiful little blue girl eight inches tall sitting on my desk as I type. She is the current reigning beauty queen of our galaxy and she is perfectly formed. She is incensed that humans, who still persist in thinking they are the only inhabitants of the galaxy, dare to suggest that one of their gigantic females could ever claim to be a universal beauty queen, and she is considering reporting the matter to the galactic council so that they can send an enforcement officer to stop this nonsense. She is also highly intelligent and fully supports and recognises the vast improvements to my mental faculties provided by good Irish whiskey. I just wish that when she visits she'd leave behind that bloody great pink elephant she keeps as a pet.:)

portomar wrote: »

You guys need to get out more.

Ya couldnt be that deperate could or could ya?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I would :pac:

And so would a man from Athlone!..

And so would a man from Athlone!..

does that mean aa man from Athlone is desperate or has a liking for the skinny teenage boy look?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

does that mean aa man from Athlone is desperate or has a liking for the skinny teenage boy look?:rolleyes:

You know, you keep saying this.

I'm tall and I'm thin. I'm skinny.

I'm similar in build to the woman who's the subject of all the ''would ya?''
    ''I wouldn't'' vitriol in this thread.

I can't help my build, its the way I am, and while I'm not as thin as the Australian Miss Universe contestant, I'm wondering why its necessary to be so insulting to women like me by implying that we're unfeminine, or likening us to a teenage boy.

Its insulting, its not clever, and its ignorant. I don't care what shape a man is, and I wouldn't be so tactless or heartless to constantly verbally emasculate a man by comparing him to a teenaged boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

holy **** shes TOOOOOOO skinny:eek: that is just rong!!! but looking at her face she is beautiful, YES i would IF she put on alot of weight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Hell yes. I love skinny girls.

Its insulting, its not clever, and its ignorant. I don't care what shape a man is, and I wouldn't be so tactless or heartless to constantly verbally emasculate a man by comparing him to a teenaged boy.

Tactless generalisation and Im sorry. Not trying to compare you to her and if its your natural build you should be happy and body confident with it.

What I did mean to say is that some women who go anorexic for a body shape arent healthy. Its that this girls body shape isnt really natural.

Some women find skinny very attractive and my point is that in female models they find the shape attractive because it looks like a teenage boy. I reckon you probably have lots of female fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Some women skinny very attractive and my point is that in female models they find the shape attractive because it looks like a teenage boy. I reckon you probably have lots of female fans.

If thats an attempt at humour, its failed.

Stop comparing women to teenaged boys, models or not. It might or might not be a personal comment, but you are still defeminising these women with that comparison.

You're entitled not to find thin women attractive, but don't put them down for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

Thin I can deal with. She's not healthy.
    Her face is grand, but doesn't look 19. If I saw her on the street I'd put her at late twenties. And while personally I reckon her legs look okay, her arms and torso make me feel ill. Her bum is almost completely.. deflated.. too.

JUST in case that makes you cynical Miss KFC looks mighty interesting

http://www.observer.org.sz/index.php?news=3194
    marko91 wrote: »
    holy **** shes TOOOOOOO skinny:eek: that is just rong!!! but looking at her face she is beautiful, YES i would IF she put on alot of weight.

And Miss KFC doesnt float your boat -they're finger licken good :D?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

She'd be a cheap date in a restaurant anyway. Bread sticks all round....although she may think she looks fat beside one!

Advertisement