Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie XBOX 360 Street Fighter 4 Tournament-Fixtures and Results

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

F*ck it... Got my second RRoD last night so I'm gonna find it tough to get my remaining matches done. Should be able with some co-ordination through boards I guess??

Oh, O/T... Any tips on a good cardboard box to use ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    You can plug a usb keyboard into the xbox to type if that's easier
    I was not aware of this. Hurrah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Gonna play for a while now, if anyone wants to play me that I haven't gotten to in my group.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I'm enjoying this tournament a great deal but there has been little activity on this thread recently so... is it still on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yeh I would assume so. Ive enjoyed it too. Played three guys in my group....two left :)

• Advertisement

The date's gone by but can we still keep playing group matches? Only times I've seen sagat06/Kirby on we haven't been able to play, and I dunno if I've seen FistsMcGuirk on at all (assuming I remembered to add him which I thought I had).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Boards Name: Mr. K
    Gamertag: EvilSuperSean

Boards name: Aldebaran
    Gamertag: shane O mac20

Boards name : Blood-Martyr
    Gamertag : Tehtys

still need to play you 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    The date's gone by but can we still keep playing group matches? Only times I've seen sagat06/Kirby on we haven't been able to play, and I dunno if I've seen FistsMcGuirk on at all (assuming I remembered to add him which I thought I had).

Im on right now. Even sent you a message asking for a game ;) No response so I'm assuming your PC is in a different room to your xbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Davey909

I've 2 matches to play left against Kirby & Sagat06. If either of you guys want to play me, I should be on this evening around 7 or 8 o'clock. Just send me a message if you see me on live. Will try to be on a bit more this week, hardly got a chance at all last week to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SeanMcGuirk

Ive been keeping an eye out for ya Dreddy but I always seem to just miss you!:confused: Im usually not online until after 10 so thats probably why.. Youre my last match in the group :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Its definately still going on, unfortunatelty I cannot make anyone play a game. The majority of players are making the effort but some have only played 0-1 games.

Everyone, you are advised to pm opponents to arrange games...otherwise, ye will never be complete the games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

I'm normally on after 10, to make sure my connection isnt laggy or anything :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

RetroGamer and evad_lhorg - let me know when your on lads so we can close off our matches.

RetroGamer and evad_lhorg - let me know when your on lads so we can close off our matches. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Group A

Xthe WitchX] 11-2 [I Am Craze7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

In middle of exams at the moment so its been hard to find some free time to get online. My last exam is friday so I should be available all weekend if anyone on Group C wants to play me. PM me on Boards or on Live and we'll sort something out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

Boards Name: Matthew Riley
    Gamertag : Airblazer

Boards name: Stylesclash1702
    Gamertag: stylesclash07

These are my last two matches. I missed your message there about a week ago stylesclash had it on standby.

Im off sick at the moment from college headin back tomorrow. So tonight untill about 12 ill be on, if not ill be online sometime friday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Davey909

Group B

Davey909 7 - 6 Sagat06

Great bloody games man! Honestly some of the most fun games I've played since the game came out. So close. Dunno how I turned it around in that last match.

Davey909 wrote: »
    Group B

Davey909 7 - 6 Sagat06

Great bloody games man! Honestly some of the most fun games I've played since the game came out. So close. Dunno how I turned it around in that last match.

Good win there!

Yeah man great games alright - couldn't take too many like that!

• Advertisement

Kirby wrote: »
    Im on right now. Even sent you a message asking for a game ;) No response so I'm assuming your PC is in a different room to your xbox.

Hey, sorry I missed this. I was using the xbox pad for a PC game, think I accidentally turned the xbox on in a different room before I remember to sync it to the pc. :pac:

Guys there are TOURNAMENT edition sticks on amazon.co.uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I've just moved apartment and waiting on internet so if it comes down to it you can count me out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

joe123 wrote: »
    Boards Name: Matthew Riley
    Gamertag : Airblazer

Boards name: Stylesclash1702
    Gamertag: stylesclash07

These are my last two matches. I missed your message there about a week ago stylesclash had it on standby.

Im off sick at the moment from college headin back tomorrow. So tonight untill about 12 ill be on, if not ill be online sometime friday night.

send me a pm when you're ready..i haven't gotten the chance to play any games yet so no doubt you'll kick my ass.

Are people still playing this tournament? Seems to of gone awful quite!

Yeah its still on... have you any more matches in your group?

As I said, people need to add each other as friends and start arranging matches. I see to many people simply posting here thatthey will be on. That isn't going to get gamesplayed. Unfortunatey, I cannot do a whole lot more.

Guys, I'm going to leave the league stage run until Sunday 31 May. Please complete all gams before then!

Yeah its still on... have you any more matches in your group?

Yeah ive two left. Stylesclash and Airblaze.

RROD :mad:

I'll be a few weeks offline!!

• Advertisement

There seems to be a few people who have signed up who seem to have no interest in finishing it.

It's annoying because I had to omit people who I know would finish their games, including myself.

As I said, this finishes Sunday. Get your games in if you can.

I will be running a smaller tournament once this ends.

Advertisement