Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTS Broadband

Options
  • 07-03-2009 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

So are these guys still operational? My sis can't get broadband near emily in co. limerick. I came accorss your site but this lnik doesn't seem to bew working.

http://wtsbb.net/order?pacid=2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭LIS

nd wrote: »
    So are these guys still operational? My sis can't get broadband near emily in co. limerick. I came accorss your site but this lnik doesn't seem to bew working.

http://wtsbb.net/order?pacid=2

yes wts are still operational.growing all the time.hard to keep a good thing down.drop them an email.always glad to help.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Hoo-Haa

Yea WTS are still going, great service to be fair, about the fastest and most stable wireless bb I've seen, very good value too. There was a lot of outages from mid december to end of feb in my area but its been pretty much rock solid since. Outages never last very long anyways and the guys will answer their phones within reasonable hours - like Zicom says eircom would only be 9-5 monday to friday

Only problem I have is the guys can come across as cocky and condescending when giving support, and when there are outages they tend to spill out techy excuses (read fob off excuses) but then that's a standard trick IT to shut ppl up when you're trying to work on an issue.

Highly recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Thread split. Please don't drag up old threads just to ask a vaguely related question, when a new thread works perfectly well.

Advertisement