Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Office

Options
  • 28-04-2009 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hey,
    Need to install Microsoft Office on my laptop and wondering what's the best way to do it...Just really need Powerpoint and Word...
    Can it be done for free dopes anyone know?
    Help greatly appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,846 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Wrong forum!
    The install wizard should give you the option of which programs to install but its as handy to install them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Bluezar wrote: »

Free alternative to MS Office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

Bluezar wrote: »
    Hey,
    Need to install Microsoft Office on my laptop and wondering what's the best way to do it...Just really need Powerpoint and Word...
    Help greatly appreciated

During installation you select "Custom Install'. This will give you the option to select whichever applications you want to install. Word, excel and powerpoint being the three most people would use at some point.

Ys it can be done for free but it is illegal as MS office is licensed software and I doubt anyone on here is gonna tell you how to do something illegal

Advertisement