Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ipod Touch 2nd Gen

• 28-04-2009 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

My Ipod Touch battery seems to last p!ssing time and i have noticed that when i have the headphones in and the music off ect, there is a loud buzzing coming from the earphones.

By the battery lastting no lenght i mean, maybe one day of average use, also if i completely power off the unit it will have a critical battery when i turn it back on no matter how much charge it had when being turned off.

Its a 2nd Gen Ipod Touch 32gb bought last christmas.

Thanks
    Danny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

A battery losing power that fast is faulty alright. Since you only got it at Christmas, it's still in warranty, so give Applecare a ring at 1850 946 191 or take it back to where you bought it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

yea thats what i thought too, nice one

Advertisement