Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO Training Course

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭link8r

Too true RedCardinal, too true. Disclaimer: Link8r is not RedCardinal, but strongly recommends RedCardinal!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭scottyboy1973

Folks

Just following up on the previous post - I have two colleagues on the Digital marketing institute 12 week course. Feedback from them is that this is excellent.

I checked the web site and they are running a 1 week intensive Summer Boot Camp .. I think that I might join up ... anyone else interested in joining me?

I presume you're from jobs.ie?? The course is excellent and, along with your colleagues I can highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dean1986

Does anyone know where you can partake in an advanced SEO training course in Ireland. Have been looking online and doesn't seem to be any. Not really interested in a basic course but my company would be willing to pay for me to go on an advanced course?

dont do any seo course, your better off getting it online off a really good company, i looked into it all before.

use stompernet, its €500 a month but by god you get the best information in the world from all the worlds best experts, its fantastic www.stompernet.com

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭doubie

There's a few good ones on Lynda and Udemy.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭guitarrrszz

why not just check out blogs from neil patel and brian dean? very comprehensive stuff!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 damiendrax

Could you be a bit more specific? SEO is a very wide area and it covers hundreds of topics. Most courses only skim over most of them as they do it in a very limited time.

Let me know exactly what area you are trying to improve on and I'll happily help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jackluter

You can also find through moz.com and youtube with detailed info to learn seo techniques.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Do they give much away in terms of "how much", "when" and "where", as opposed to the what to do.

Advertisement