Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triger happy Moderator

Options
  • 28-04-2009 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

This guy wont take down my infraction I was joking the so called mod took it the wrong way and now ive an infraction. This isnt very fair!!!!!!

Re: You have received an infraction at boards.ie
    Just be thankful that it was only an infraction I give and not a ban. Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gym instrutor
    This was comment was a joke nothing more. If you were from Belfast you would know that. Id like this infraction delted please! mad.gif

Quote:
    Originally Posted by muffler
    Dear Gym instrutor,

You have received an infraction at boards.ie.

Reason: Being Naughty

When I ask for something to be dropped I mean it. there was no need for that comment whatsoever

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59977573
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CURTAINS PEOPLE viewpost.gif
    sure mate well agree to disagree and get this back on topic

All right mucker sure we will just give a rest. Up ur pipe wee man! rolleyes.gif
    All the best,
    boards.ie

user_offline.gifforward.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Looks like abuse to me, I would have infracted too.

"Up your pipe wee man"? How is that anything except abuse?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Gym instrutor

I've just infracted you for your thread in Personal Issues.
    You won't last long on this site if you do not read forum charters and learn how to behave in the different forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Gym instrutor

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Gym instrutor

I've just infracted you for your thread in Personal Issues.
    You won't last long on this site if you do not read forum charters and learn how to behave in the different forums.

There was nothing wrong with that post I wasnt trollin in any way it was a serious post. How dare you lock that post!:mad:

Your probaly a little geek who gets of the little power he has in here. What a ****in clown you are!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

That and your PM to me = site ban.

Advertisement