Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dlofnep's log.

Options
  • 28-04-2009 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Day 1 in the house, and dlofnep has set his goals for the summer. I've opted to get back in shape, as the past year or so I've put on a few KG due to a poor diet, and lack of exercise.

I've started a new low-fat, high protein diet today - which is going to revolve heavily around eggs/chicken/fish/carrots/broccoli/bacon, and little to no sugar.

I've also ordered a new weight bench and a set of weights, to help me along the way. I'm going back to the gym today also and will be tracking my progress with the Fitday.com website. I'm aiming to get down to about 57KG, but it depends on the amount of muscle I make in the process.. So perhaps 60KG with muscle is a more reasonable goal. We'll see.

Day 1: 28th April, 2009
    Current weight: 67KG
    Height: 5'4"
    BMI: 25.35

I am officially overweight according to my BMI.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

12 days in and I've made some pretty good progress so far. Have cut alot of carbs and fat, replacing with a high-protein diet. Have been to the gym every second day, and running 3 times a week. Got a new set of weight/bench, which I've been working on in my spare time.

Stats are as follows:

Day 1: 10th May, 2009
    Current weight: 65KG
    BMI: 24.60

I'm now in a healthy BMI range according to the chart. Logging all my activities on the Fit Day website. Still have a few KG to shed, but I'm going to try get it down gradually over the next 3-4 months.

Advertisement