Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am paying more for somebodys public sector pension than my own Private pension

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

jimmmy wrote: »
    ...I am not posting again on this thread...

Will you keep the promise this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭grahamo

jimmmy wrote: »
    The general thrust of the quote above ( which you have "adjusted" somewhat ) about the relative cost of a trip to Oz is backed up on the thread " Is the cost of living really that high in 2009 ? " on the Irish economy forum.
    Also while you distort quotes ( for example I never said the person in the American multinational " got no sickies ", which you alledge I said ) I will certainly not name the American multinational. Suffice to say I agree with the poster who wrote " Not really wanting to wade in on any particular side here, but when I worked for an American multinational (well, international bank), holidays were 21 days, no flexitime, no pension scheme for the first two years (if you stayed for two years then the company would put you on the pension scheme). Longer hours than in the contract were expected alright, and no overtime for them (you could claim it, and they'd pay it - but we were made very aware chances for progression would be affected if you did). Sick days were very much discouraged, but they couldn't come out and stop you taking them."

Anyway, I just thought I would explain that...I am not posting again on this thread....if you want an explanation and breakdown of the trip to Australia cost in terms of average gross pay p.w. for p.s., see post referred to.

I've had a look in that thread Jimmmy, I couldn't find anything about a trip to Australia plus a few nights B&B for a weeks wages:(
    You did give a link to Ryanair :D:D LOL! but they don't fly to Australia! Nothing about B&B either:rolleyes:

Advertisement