Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buckfast

Options
  • 28-04-2009 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I've got a friend who is determined to get his hands on some buckie in oz. He will be in Sydney in few days.
    So why not make a difference and help this idiot drink himeslf into a friendly kindred state.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I'm pretty sure you can get it in Tea Gardens in bondi junction

I walked past it around decemeber last year and they had a sign advertising it, it could be just a xmas thing ....

But goon is the aussie buckfast :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Depends on which one you're after. The green stuff is fairly common but I've never seen the brown stuff (I assume that's what you're after cos the other one is rank).

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

Either is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭coldfeet

can it be got in perth?????:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

There are a few Lurgan men in Brisbane who imported a sizeable shipment of it.....

Buckfast has a few differnt names like 'wreck the house' or 'Beat the wife'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

I am the afforementioned friend at the start of the thread....

I was in sydney about an hour when i got a text off my friend who said that both the "cock and bull" and the "tea gardens" in bondi junction suppllied buckfast.

We went to them...
    Tea gardens: Irish guy their had been workin 2 months and hadn't seen it since he started, however lots of people come in asking...

Cock and Bull: The owner said he was unable to get his hands on it for four months due to a change in supplier. He kept one bottle, and has just brought it in the previous day to show his new supplier, so the new supplier would know what he was looking for.

So I would say keep trying these joints and you may get lucky in the future, but at the moment Sydney is experiencing the worrst buckfast drought in 7 years.....

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

Chris, you are such a spa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

terencemc wrote: »
    Chris, you are such a spa.

terencemc I know the poster is your friend but less of the "spa" please. Some people may not know you know each other really and think that it is personal abuse and that that is tolerated in this forum.

Thanks.

Advertisement