Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Fitness Log, My Life

Options
  • 28-04-2009 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Ok, well I've been browsing around everyone's logs lately and I'm thinking if I post things in public, maybe this will give me just the kick I need. Going on holidays (won't say where in case someone knows me - considering how small this town is) and I NEED to lose some major poundage for my health, etc.

As for the diet, well I know what needs to be done and will start posting that tomorrow. But what I am going to start this afternoon, is the exercise!!

My old 5 mile walk if the weather holds otherwise its onto the treadmill. I can't shuffle around anymore. I am going to do this!!!

I know this isn't much of a what am I going to do, etc....but its a start. I'm sure on a daily basis more of what I am working towards will come to light along with progress pictures (dare I :rolleyes:)....

Scatter brained at the moment, but determined to make a dent in the next 7 weeks!

Go me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭sfmonet

Thought I was going to back out of it, but a friend came and walked with me....6 miles.

And now to see if I walk in the morning like I've planned....

Advertisement