Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does NAC code look like

• 28-04-2009 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hi Ive just recievied a code from vodafone which looks something like #pw+71002004444444400+1# is this the NAC code or do I have to enter 2 codes.:confused:all help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi Ive just recievied a code from vodafone which looks something like #pw+71002004444444400+1# is this the NAC code or do I have to enter 2 codes.:confused:all help appreciated.

You will have to explain what it is you are trying to do, because it is not at all clear what you are asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

NAC code is requested when you are looking to unlock a phone. That looks like the correct format to unlock a nokia handset.

Enter the code once, the phone should reboot then insert a simcard from another provider. That simcard should now work in the phone. You only have up to five trys to enter the code in before you lock up the handset. So make sure you enter the correct code.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

thanks rodvelvet thats the info i was after

Advertisement