Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gay Scientists Isolate Christian Gene

• 28-04-2009 2:25pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Homosexual geneticists at the Tiger Research Institute believe they have isolated the gene that causes Christianity. This will be very comforting to concerned parents of Christians who fear they may have somehow caused their children to choose this deviant lifestyle.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

It's true!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Can't believe there is a new Turtles series starting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

who fear they may have somehow caused their children to choose this deviant lifestyle.
    `

Indeed, and lets remember - We embrace the pervert christian even though we hate the lifestyle....honestly....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,096 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It's a bit of a bummer if you're the Pope and haven't got the gene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

ejmaztec wrote: »

I'm sure the Holy Fuhrer Father has tested 100% pure christian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I often thought of Christianity as a disease. I guess I was right as usual. A1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Praise the GayLord!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

ejmaztec wrote: »

Must have been a bummer to discover the gene in the first place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

that video belongs on brasseye! very funny stuff!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Homosexual geneticists at the Tiger Research Institute believe they have isolated the gene that causes Christianity.

I wonder is there a gene for the fanatical Muslims ?
    Maybe we can selectively breed a tamer one, possibly cross-breeding them with an athiest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

I wonder is there a gene for the fanatical Muslims ?
    Maybe we can selectively breed a tamer one, possibly cross-breeding them with an athiest.

That's a thought. Put the gene into a virus and spread it in the mountains of Pakistan, then wait for Osama Bin Laden to become a born again Christian and be appointed Bishop if Kabul. Problem might be that the gene, if discovered by gay scientists, might also make him gay, and the Pope wouldn't like that.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Ah I love The Chasers! Funny show.

Same lads who did that APEC motorcade prank in Sydney.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Gayz find christian gene..i see what you did there grasshopper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

'Kiss Army' scientists have also apparently found & isolated the Simmons, Gene :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

ART6 wrote: »
    That's a thought. Put the gene into a virus and spread it in the mountains of Pakistan, then wait for Osama Bin Laden to become a born again Christian and be appointed Bishop if Kabul. Problem might be that the gene, if discovered by gay scientists, might also make him gay, and the Pope wouldn't like that.:D
    The Americans have a gay bomb already
    http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21899135-661,00.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I find it fairly funny that the way to denote the scientist as gay is to make him wear an earring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

That would f**k 'em if anyone was arsed to try it:D

Advertisement