Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone developers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

There's one in that direction
    >

Might help if you said whether you wanted to hire one permanently, hire them as a contract, ask their advice, ask them to complete a survey etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭stephenlane80

There's one in that direction
    >

lol !!

Well the iPhone OS is based on Objective C so you will need to find a programmer that can program Objective C and who has familiarity with the iPhones API's

Most C/C++ programmers should probably be up to the task, any particular project in mind ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Most C/C++ programmers should probably be up to the task, any particular project in mind ?

I'm currently studying Objective-C at the moment. It is a great language and I think anyone coming from C/C++/Java would have no issue with it at all.

As for the OP. You can prob find one on a rent a coder site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

try techinicaljobs.ie or adverts.ie! i'm learning it myself, takes a while though...

Hobbes Java was my first language, although i havent done anything with it for a few years (now doing php) and I find Obj-C syntax a bit odd tbh....

Advertisement