Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APN settings for Android G1 on Three?

• 28-04-2009 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

I have an Android Dev G1 and I just switched to Three because of their 10Gb data plan. Has anybody managed to find the APN settings?

I have a few leads to follow, but I figured that the info might already be there. In any case, if I find it I'll post it here for reference.

(and yes, this is my first post on Boards ;)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

e_eric wrote: »
    and yes, this is my first post on Boards ;)

Welcome to Boards.ie.

All the info you need is in the sticky at the top of the forum, cunningly titled "FAQ - Read me first before posting". :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 e_eric

Thanks a lot Tom for pointing this out, and sorry I didn't take a better look before posting.

Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work on the G1 - there must be a setting I didn't enter in the right place. Will keep trying anyway. In the meantime, if anybody has a G1 on Three, I'm interested! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 e_eric

I got it through an inside source ;)

Just in case somebody needs it in the future, the APN settings for the Dev G1 on Three are:

BODY { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } P { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } DIV { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } TD { FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; FONT-SIZE:10pt } Name: 3 ireland
    APN: 3ireland.ie
    Proxy: None
    Port: None
    Username: None
    Password: None
    Server: 3ireland.ie
    MMSC: None
    MMS Proxy: None
    MMS Port: None
    MCC: 272
    MNC: 05
    APN Type: None