Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mitsubishi L200 4x4 canopy

• 28-04-2009 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi All,
    I am looking for a black canopy/ hardtop for my 2005 L200 crewcab. Does anyone have any ideas where i can get a cheap carryboy, snugtop or similar type canopy. not necessarily new but if used it will have to be in good nick.
    Thanks in advance
    Matt68

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,485 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

A lot of suppliers have stocks of these already painted and going nowhere, worth ringing around places like Modern Iron Works, and Towing Equipment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭aravan

I've got a mountain top for one. Its brand new in the box.
    I'll PM details if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 matt68

Hi Aravan
    Cheers but i already have a roll and lock on it, i am looking at taking that off and getting a canopy or snugtop type of thing instead

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I bouught mine 2nd hand off a chap up North.

500 euro.

Look on Ebay for them,plenty on there,a courrier would bring one over for not that much aswell.

Mine.
    IMG_0586-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15 matt68

yer looks nice, still looking on ebay myself, hopefully one will come up soon, even better if in Ireland!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

matt68 wrote: »
    yer looks nice, still looking on ebay myself, hopefully one will come up soon, even better if in Ireland!!!

Bid/Buy 1 off Ebay in UK and then arrange to drive over on the boat to get it.

Cheap to go on the boat these days,and tou can make a road trip out of it.

Advertisement